• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix's somebody...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The name looks girlish to certain people because they have an A at the end of their names, but Lea is pronounced as Lee. I'm not exactly sure how Sia is pronunced but I guess it's like 'Sy-ya'?

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I concur on Ias. Sounds more boyish, like Ian. If it is Sia, I hope it sounds like "Sigh-ah".

saix-insanefan

I hope it's Sia... I'm tired of waiting for his original name. And besides, it may not be so bad. Axel is "Lea." I just hope that if it is Sia, they'll pronounce it in a way I like. But I know that it hasn't been confirmed and neither has his or Axel's somebodies in BBS.

pinkvelvet89

But I know that it hasn't been confirmed and neither has his or Axel's somebodies in BBS.

well, I'm pretty sure lea and saix's somebody have been confirmed for BBS (even though we haven't seen the trailer yet, someone who went to Jump Festa 2010 drew this after watching the trailer):
omg~ they're so cute~
leasaix.jpg

its only saix's real name that hasn't been completely confirmed, although Lissar's recent information on the name "Sia" has given some proof.

00 Raiser Fan

I think it is Sia, even though it could be a bunch of other names that its probably not , such as Isa, Ias, Asi ,,,which are all arabic names...(I live in Dubai so I have a general idea :D),,,,could also be Sai.
But its just a name so lets concentrate on other things alright!! :)

Birnax

Saix's somebody name is Sia (sigh-a). I don't understand how anyone thinks it sounds feminine.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sia and Saya are both girl's names. One in Greek, the other in Japanese, respectively.

XkeybladerXX

Isa is kinda feminine...or alot. Ais would just be a random name. Sai would be the best name available.And the other names are kinda Arabic, as it was mentioned earlier by 00 Raiser Fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back