• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix's cryptic comment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelris

Before or after your fight with Saix (whose voice was Jin, my fav. character from samuria champloo) he mentions something about sora being better than the last one. by this i assume he meant keyblade masters. taking that he acts as second in control it can be assumed that he is older that Xemnas, meaning he is a remnant from the last time that heartless emerged. i can say this because he talks about how there were other keyblade masters before sora.

Xodyc

older...hmmm...all i know is he was one of the ppl Xehanort & the other 5 disciples used as an experiment.
oh, i didnt really understand what u said, so if u could explain a little, i would understand what you're saying

Xelris

what im trying to get at is, saix said something about other keymasters. that means they came before sora, meaning the nobody know as saix is older than xemnas, and from a previous conflict. i dont think that he was one of the people used in the expirement, they were numbers 1-6, hes #7

Xodyc

ok, i understand wat ur ssayin, come to think of it xigbar said somethin like that as well. i meant when 1-6 were using ppl as experiments without ansem's say so
its probably stated in the Secret Ansem Report

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Xigbar stated that the keyblade picked a dud this time, because he didn't look half as tough as the previous ones

Braig and Xehanort were apprentaces to Ansem at the same time, so they are from the same period, and I don't think one is older than the other

Perhaps Xigbar's battle scars are form previous battle's with Keyblade weilders?

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:
Perhaps Xigbar's battle scars are form previous battle's with Keyblade weilders?
HOLY SHIT THINKING ORGASAM

Well thought.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
.......I hate that I am completely dense when it comes to sarcasm on the internet.....seriously, I can never tell if someone's being sarcastic or not......

Anyways.....ehh...if the other Key weilders were stronger than Sora, then how come they didn't kill Xigbar <_<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
lawl, j00 iz pretty, pikz plz? 19/mael/hawtsecksycaliforiamiamibeachcuba I ahmz rich wit bihg howse and buhtlur =O

Aaanyways......Xigbar was freakin badass <_<

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
He IS bada**, and im just like him... because i took the quiz, ( i cant get the sig for some reason, can some1 tell be how to put it on the thing).

i am like mostly like xigbar, xaldin, vexen, and xemnas. but Xaldin is also bada** 2

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i would think xigbar/braig was the oldest out all of them because, a nobody doesnt age and seeing as the first six(xehanort, braig, dilan, even, eleaus, ienzo) all got their hearts taken away around the same time then you can assume xigbar/braig is the oldest or at least looks the oldest

BladerUnknown

So...pretty much the members that have scars on their faces, they're from the same time period as Xehanort? And there's got to be a reason as to why they have these scars. Hmm...

A~X~E~L

He might be the oldest in terms of age, but that doesn't mean came into the order before anyone else did.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
A~X~E~L said:
He might be the oldest in terms of age, but that doesn't mean came into the order before anyone else did.
thats what i meant the first six all joined at the same time, i was talking about age.....................

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Keyblade Master and Keyblade Wielders are totally different.

Keyblade Masters know only how to handle the keyblade true power. Sora is not even a keyblade Master. In a sence, Sora is merely like a delivery boy.

What get me going is that if Xehanort or Xemnas can not handle the power of Keyblade wielder. Just think about it, Xehanort and Xemnas were defeated BY keyblade wielders. If a keyblade wielder can handle something like Xemnas and Xehanort.

What were Keyblade Masters handleing? Compared to what Keyblade Master were fighting, could have been MUCH MUCH MORE powerful than Xemnas or Xehorant.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Xigbar never said he knew or fought Keyblade MASTERS, all he said was:

"Boy did the keyblade choose a dud this time, you don't look half as tough as the other ones"

Or is my recollection of that scene just fuzzy? o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back