• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SAIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
So I happened to glance at my KH poster in my room - really looking at Luxord/Xigbar and pondering whether there was some significance to their positioning when I noticed Saix... and completely forgot about the crazy theory I was coming up with.

I noticed Saix's X on his face and Axel's upside-down tear drops. Lea doesn't have the tears in BbS, but has them in CoM/Days. Isa doesn't have the X on his face in BbS, but has it in KH2 all the way to when he returns to being Isa at the end of KH3. Lea's teardrops seem to have left when he was recompleted since they were gone in KH3D.

Why am I bringing this up? Well, I was thinking that if Lea used the teardrops to stop him from crying about losing his friends (at first Girl X/Saix to the Organization, then it was used for Roxas/Xion), what if Saix used the X to remind him about Girl X after becoming a nobody? Maybe he was so hellbent on finding her that he didn't want to forget her after splitting himself -- as they had no idea what would truly happen.

I always theorized that the X was Xemnas/Xehanort forcing himself on Saix and/or Saix just being such a loyal follower of Xemnas that he put the recuscant sigil on his flesh. Now I'm thinking that maybe he did it for Girl X? It seems like he must have done it to his complete self, as it stayed there even when he was recompleted as Isa. Lea's teardrops vanished once he returned to being Lea and he just chose to not apply them again.

Thoughts?
Isa.png

maxresdefault.jpg

latest

okhi12

Awards
Yep, I was convinced Saïx's X scar was like Axel's upside down tears and it would disappear once he returned as Isa. When I saw him with the X in the ending scene I started thinking he didn't scar himself with the X as a sign of loyalty to the Organization but as a way to always remember what his true goal has been all this time.

Of course, I don't think Nomura had that in mind when he created Saïx but because X is such an important letter in the KH lore that has been linked to so many different things (Org XIII nobody names , X-Blade, tracking people, ancient X era, Subject X) it wouldn't be difficult for him to retcon Saix's X.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I completely forgot about the 'X.' I always thought it would be a memory shown in KH3 that he fought against joining the Organization for some reason, and completely forgot it was never explained until you made this thread. I suppose it's still possible the 'X' did come from Xemnas, but Isa kept it as a memory of the girl because the reason he resisted Xemnas had to do with the girl? I mean, he initially was getting close to Xemnas to learn what happened to the girl, so apparently the girl must've fueled him strongly even when he was still in the zombie phase of first becoming a Nobody. Perhaps being fueled by the memory of her had started to re-grow a heart inside of him, which is how he could be so emotional when Lea was becoming closer to Roxas and Xion. It would be funny if he had grown a heart long before Axel did.

Back