• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix: Yes or no?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

He's like the Vice-President. So he must have impressed Xemnas with whatever he did before he was in the Org to have the position he does. SO I guess Imy answer is "Yes"
Eh, i don't know how impressed he must have been. Days kind of plays with the idea that Xemnas trusts Saix so much just because
Axel kept pegging off the other members Xemnas trusted

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Well, why else is my name like this? I love Saix to death! He is my fave member in O13 and in KH2 overall. He is a very calm and collected member and plays in somewhat important role to the story of Kingdom Hearts. I just love his cold, heartless personality because that's just the way his character should be.

I think there's another secretive side to him other than his berserker and cold self. I'm curious to know this cold and secretive other side to him. But more tha anything, I'm curious about his Somebody.

It's a definite yes for me, otherwise this wouldn't be my name now would it? ^^ I could go on and on about Saix's character, but I won't. Go, Saix! He's awesome!

saix6.jpg

safe to say she wants to go in the game and marry him

Prajna

He ain't so cool and collected once he starts fighting, hence his berserk blade. I only liked that x like scar on his face.

Rix

:)
Awards
He is such a bitch. He is a good character though. He is the member which seems completely emotionless.

Rix

:)
Awards
Exactly. He is just so cold. He was in KH2 too, but I noticed it even more while playing Days.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
If he really was second in command (which he was) he should have been made SO much more difficult in KHII. After playing days it jsut feels like there was so much wasted potential for all the O13 boss fights.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
If he really was second in command (which he was) he should have been made SO much more difficult in KHII. After playing days it jsut feels like there was so much wasted potential for all the O13 boss fights.

mainly most of the bosses where weak in KHII sure they where hard in days it's like they where hard?

A

Audo

Just because one is second in command doesn't mean they are the second strongest...

MisukoYamamoto

heh, I'd have to say yes because he's so stuck up he just needs to get a good slap to the face to get a little sense knocked into him

Hollow Light

Website
www.youtube.com
Yes. Saïx is quite a pivotal and important character. Who else would be Xemnas's second-in-command? He's loyal, gets the job done, and doesn't let bullshit opinion or hesitance get in his way. His Somebody also [probably] had an important role, as did [probably] Axel's Somebody. He's a great addition to O13.

Hells yeah Siax is super loyal. I remember when Axel fell out of place Siax put his ass right back in it.
Hes the total boss and super H.O.T Highly Over temperature I was kind of sad to be rid of him tho, I just loved that weapon of his.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hells yeah Siax is super loyal. I remember when Axel fell out of place Siax put his ass right back in it.
Hes the total boss and super H.O.T Highly Over temperature I was kind of sad to be rid of him tho, I just loved that weapon of his.

Oh, yeah.

If I were to be shallow, I'd say that he's bangin' hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back