• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix plan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
I, as well as some others, are extremely interested in the reason why Saix decided to go to the side of good and help revive Roxas and Xion, if you have any thoughts on this, please tell me?
Personally, I have a theory that the real reason that Saix went over to the Lea side was the realization that since Ienzo and other students of Ansem the Wise are now people, he can find out from them about Subject X and he becomes a vessel for an insane old man.
And in order to gain confidence in Lea, he helps to return people dear to him, which is what Roxas and Xion deserves.
No, this does not mean that Isa just tried to gain the trust of good people, I am sure he really values ​​his friendship with Lea, I just think that Isa is not the kind of person who, out of the kindness of his soul, returns someone like it was with Roxas had their own goals.
What do you think ?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Isa was always going to betray the Org; he just got a little lost on the way there because of his jealousy getting in the way.

He knew that Roxas and Xion would be important in stopping Xehanort and he wanted to repent for his actions in the past. I think it is probably as simple as that. He put his feelings aside for the bigger picture. Also, his feelings for Lea never went away. He was just angry and hurt, but he also knew that it would mean a lot to Lea to see Roxas and Xion alive.

And of course we know he did it for his own desire to find out the mystery behind X.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Isa was always going to betray the Org; he just got a little lost on the way there because of his jealousy getting in the way.

He knew that Roxas and Xion would be important in stopping Xehanort and he wanted to repent for his actions in the past. I think it is probably as simple as that. He put his feelings aside for the bigger picture. Also, his feelings for Lea never went away. He was just angry and hurt, but he also knew that it would mean a lot to Lea to see Roxas and Xion alive.

And of course we know he did it for his own desire to find out the mystery behind X.

This pretty much. I was actually planning to post a breakdown of Isa's plan/motivations spanning from BBS to Kh3 so those who didn't quite understand could get some clarification, but i just haven't found the time I need to really crack down on it. It's actually really interesting, and much better foreshadowed than people give the twist credit for. Though the execution wasn't perfect of course, it was still well done enough to be my absolute highlight of KH3 by far.

Back