• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix good or bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^He also got a kick out of seeing Sora suffer and even beg.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
doubt his evil, his just following orders, not like he went out on his own, and he actually asked about taking down sora, the others did so without orders .

and to the guy who said vexen was evil, how'd you come to that conclusion? he was forced to fight sora by malaluxia then killed by him after woulds (it was his orders that led axel to kill him)

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Saix is manipulative and quite evil. That’s why he’s my favorite. He manipulated others for his own gain and even followed Xenmas for his own agenda, that is to get a heart. He did show some repentance in the end though, when he said "Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart?"

edit: Kit Kiama's got the right idea, Saix is indeed a badass.

Puck

As villains:

Saix, Xaldin, and luxord>>>>>>Jafar, Oogie Boogie, Ursula, Scar, Shan Yu, Sephiroth, and Pete

Indeed Saix is so evil that it makes him such a bada**.

ultamaSora

Would you put saix with the good org. members with axel, roxas, and demyx(he was clearly not fit for the org.) or is he in the bad with the rest.
When at villian's Vale(i think that's what it's called) sora was about to fight all those heartless but saix stopped him and told sora: "If it's kairi you're worried about, don't. We're taking good care of her."
Was he just saying that or did he want sora to feel better.

Thats what I like about Saix, he's kinda Sarcastic like me. I i dunno, I think I would have to put him with Bad, I guess. It doesn't mean he was always bad, but maybe he just wanted a heart that much.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I wouldn't say saix is evil or good more as he's a really, really, really good soldier. He'd follow any and all orders regardless of there current situation. He's manipulative and he's an extremist who will follow the orders no matter how he really feels: but then again, it's good that he's willing to go all out for what he believes. So in the end, he's neutral. WOOT NEUTRALITY!

Squall

Well I dont think Saix can ever show mercy to anyone he is very cold and sometimes I feel he has a tyrant kind of behaviour so I think he falls in the category of bad guyz.

Squ@ll

Saix has such a dull attitude.. But I guess he was evil cause he worked against Sora...If he was good he could have at least helped the good guys like Axel

Puck

^I heard that in the KH2 novel, he beat the s*** out of Axel and that's why Axel was dying.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
he is definately a bad member, but, he still pwns the rest.

the only reason he is bad is because of what Angelsinflight first brought up, the part where Sora begged to see kairi on his knees and Saix refused. but, thats what Saix had to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back