• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix good or bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

Would you put saix with the good org. members with axel, roxas, and demyx(he was clearly not fit for the org.) or is he in the bad with the rest.
When at villian's Vale(i think that's what it's called) sora was about to fight all those heartless but saix stopped him and told sora: "If it's kairi you're worried about, don't. We're taking good care of her."
Was he just saying that or did he want sora to feel better.

I

The Show Must Go On
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. And really, I don't think any of them are 'good' or 'bad'

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Saix is the sarcastic one. He tries to get you to attack him so that way he can get you. His scenes with Sora are always great.

Haku

<3
I would put him in between because he doesn't seem like he would do anything bad unless he was told to do so.

Ranger_vega87

Well heres how I see the orgs members
Bad: Xemnas, Xaladin, Saix, Larxene, Vexen, and Marluxia.
Neither: Lexaeus, Zexion, Xigbar, and Luxord.
Good: Axel, Roxas, and Demyx.
So yeah I think Saix was bad, I mean he only pertended to be calm and all, his true form was his berserk state . He took joy in tormenting Sora, he was gonna attack Kairi and Namine, and he was happy when Xemnas told him he could destroy Sora and Co.

Voltron

Silver Member
Well heres how I see the orgs members
Bad: Xemnas, Xaladin, Saix, Larxene, Vexen, and Marluxia.
Neither: Lexaeus, Zexion, Xigbar, and Luxord.
Good: Axel, Roxas, and Demyx.
So yeah I think Saix was bad, I mean he only pertended to be calm and all, his true form was his berserk state . He took joy in tormenting Sora, he was gonna attack Kairi and Namine, and he was happy when Xemnas told him he could destroy Sora and Co.

None of them are bad at all. Larxene wasn't bad she was just a little cruel. Vexen wasn't bad either he was about to tell Sora what was going to happen to him

Oblivionite

I loved that part in kh2 when he said "If I had a heart, this would be where I would die of laughter." Or something like that.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
When at villian's Vale(i think that's what it's called) sora was about to fight all those heartless but saix stopped him and told sora: "If it's kairi you're worried about, don't. We're taking good care of her."
Was he just saying that or did he want sora to feel better.
He made Sora bow down to him and you call that nice? :confused:

Puck

I call that moment the Lex Luthor moment for Saix.

Denki-Kurai

Ok. They may not be bad but i mean like kinder than the other's.
For example axel helped sora because he wanted to protected someone special to him(Roxas)
And Demyx i said before was clearly not meant for the org.
What i was really trying to say was would you put him in the categlory where you would put the memebers as cruel or in the categlory where the members were more nicer

Puck

Saix is very strange. He acts good sometimes then turns around and acts all develish.

Kit_Kiama

Ok, as a HUGE Saix fav. Org mem. fav, I'll say this...

Saix was in total Evil/bad.

Saix is the type that as said before, hides his emotions to seem cool and calm. But in reality as we know, he goes into a berserk phase. He follows Xemnas' orders with almost no, to any questions.

Saix- May I stop this Charade?....
Xemnas- Indeed...
Saix- *Smiles evily* How I've waited to hear that...

In that moment, he wanted to end Sora with all his might, and let his true powers shine through.

Of course, no one can forget how Saix has the BEST, and most EVIL lines in KH2. X3

Saix- Show me...
Sora- *Gets on knees* Please....
Saix- So she's that important to you?....In that case...the answer is No....

Saix- Do you hate me Sora?....Then use that anger and take it out on the heartless...

jdsaix0civt1ym4.gif

GOD I cant get over how kick ass he is when he says those lines, ha, ha!!! XD

Also lets NOT forget that Saix's character in anime and manga is the emotionless pretty boy type (KICK ASS) who hides their emotions. These characters are typically of evil nature, or at least non-complete good causes/ass holes. Examples: Sesshomaru, Yui, Byakuya, Sephiroth, and the list goes on, but I'll not bored you.

I think I can say here and now that Saix is without a question one of the more evil members of Org. XIII...

Puck

^Indeed. Saix is awesome when he is being full fledged evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back