• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sailor Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
Such a great show. I admit, I watched it. I watched it when it came on Cartoon Network. I never got to see all the eppisodes saddly...

Josiah

Quarian Power!
@Haku: Princess Kakyu? ;~; Yeah... I thought her death was one of the saddest because although she is a Senshi, in the Anime, her powers didn't seem like they'd be able to protect her as well as the others. >.> So sad! T_T;

@~Life~: Yeah, it's great. ^^; And I can't believe it was taken off the air... Major suckage! @.@

~Life~

The old member
Yeah, too bad. Not only was that show just very good, but it also funny. Like when Miny Moon and Sailor moon always had to fight all the time. heh it was funny.

Haku

<3
Mini Moon I thought was alright but they should have started her off with some better moves like Sailor Moon had.

Haku

<3
I thought she did bring a little life to the series but when she first came in she was a big pain to me but I got used to her.

~Life~

The old member
Well she made me laugh, and yeah she should have had some new moves. Plus she was kinda vital to the plot with that girl, who was a saillor scout, but was evil because of her dad and bla bla bla.

Haku

<3
Like I said I enjoyed every season until it got to the pegasus season

Yeah I really didn't like that season either but that was the main season where they showed their super sailor powers but I didn't really like it because all of the rainbows and heart to heart stories.

Haku

<3
Yeah after the whole Pegasus season everything just seemed to fall apart for the series but the movies were excellent though.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
They probably had to make that season all for Chibi-usa since she wouldn't be seen anywhere in the final season, lol

Haku

<3
I really liked when you guys remember when the wise man turned her into the Wicked Lady she was pretty cool then even though she was evil.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD Lol... Yah, Black lady was awesome... Swallowing Saturn's soul, and heart's crystal and all... Pretty hardcore. XD

Haku

<3
I thought that Saturn was probably the most powerful out of all of the scouts since she had that long hanger like weapon plus they said she could destroy planets too.

Haku

<3
Yeah it was really sad to see such a great show like this one not really be known for what it once was.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I thought that Saturn was probably the most powerful out of all of the scouts since she had that long hanger like weapon plus they said she could destroy planets too.

Yeah, she is VERY powerful! O.O; Her glaive, they say if she 'brings it down' it could destroy any planet... And she also had something to do with the moon kingdoms destruction... I think she destroyed the moon, but Queen Beryl is the one that killed Serenity, and Endemyion. =\ So sad!!!

Haku

<3
Yeah I read that somewhere too that she was the one who destroyed the Moon Kingdom and the Negaverse they thought was to blame for it though. But yeah so sad what happened to Queen Serenity though how could anyone kill a person so innocent?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back