• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sailor Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
I'm sure both of you had a wonderful time Ansemjafar! But my favorite scout will always be Mars.

executioner

Why did they have to make this show so damn sexy? Only reason why I used to watch it...its been quite a while now since I last watched it.

SAILOR MARS ALL THE WAY!!!

btw, YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK! (^_^)

Haku

<3
I just finished re-watching the Promise of the Rose movie. Its one of my favorite Sailor Moon movies that are out there, I expecially liked the end part when all of the scouts came together.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD Sorry, guys. @.@ I've been VERY busy with things, and I might get even busier, because I think I'm going to this weird camp, this summer. O_O Oh gawd. T.T

I Love Sailor Venus in episode 100. :D

Haku

<3
My favorite episode would have to be when Sailor Mars first came in, I thought that I was going to be sick.

Voltron

Silver Member
Mine would have to be the one where they get the seventh rainbow crystal and it's inside that really fat cat.

It's hilarious.

Haku

<3
I thought that Zoicite was an alright villain even though she did whine and complain a lot.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Hmm... My one of my favorite episodes is episode either 98 or 99 or something. @.@ It's when Ami starts to question herself wanting to become a doctor after Usagi accidentally makes her cry... ;~; She then goes to this Rec-center to go for a swim, to cool down, and she meets Michiru there. :D They have a race in the swimming pool, and they get a tie. o_O; Ami's Heart's crystal gets stolen in this episode though... It's a great Ami episode. ^^;

Haku

<3
She did die not too long after the silver crystal was revealed after Serena used the Cosmic Moon Power on her and then Queen Beryl finished her off.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
It sucks how Master's destroy their own servants in Sailor Moon. ;~; It's sad how Galaxia took back Sailor Aluminum Seiren's Senshi bracelets. v.v

Haku

<3
Yeah and she killed that Princess girl too I think but I forgot her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back