• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sailor Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
Since the last one got merged with a Pokemone thread I made a new one.

So yeah its like the greatest anime EVAH!!!!

6sklhub.jpg

So everyone converse as you normaly would =)

Last edited:

Voltron

Silver Member
Yes yes you can. It will take a while to get this one like the other one but with us it shouldn't take a really long time.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
*Dances* I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!!!... Nah, that's just the energy drink I had 5 minutes ago. T_T; BUT THANKS FACE! XD

I love Sailor Moon. =\

XD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD

Has anyone noticed that it's mostly guys who post in here... and like two girls? I find that ironic, lol

Haku

<3
I really don't understand why there aren't that many girls who post here most of them probably have forgotten all about the series but I never will!

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
OH that's what happened to the sailor moon thread!! I thoguht it was deleted. Well I love sailor moon and FFX, It's like chocolate chips cookies and milk

Josiah

Quarian Power!
It's VERY ironic, The show is about teenage GIRLS who kick ass looking BAD-ass, and yet it's like all the guys, lol >___>

And I still don't understand why the POKEMON thread AND the SAILOR MOON thread would be merged... they aren't even alike in the slightest bit T__T;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
W00t-ithia! >__> I need a new Hair-cut T_T;

DEEP SUBAMERG-IC!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Yeah, so um... Why in the Japanese version, does it always sound like Sailor Neptune yells:

"DEEP SUBAMERGIC!"

T__T; The heck is that?!?!?!

Haku

<3
Hm I really don't know the answer to that question, I've only seen a few of the Japanese episodes and only understood a little what they were saying but the ones that I watched were the ones where Sailor Neptune hasn't came in yet.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD I figure it's the Japanese accent. XD I just makes me laugh whenever I hear it. 0.0; Sounds funny, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back