• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Sailor Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Voltron

Silver Member
Awards
Since the last one got merged with a Pokemone thread I made a new one.

So yeah its like the greatest anime EVAH!!!!

So everyone converse as you normaly would =)

Last edited:

Voltron

Silver Member
Awards
Yes yes you can. It will take a while to get this one like the other one but with us it shouldn't take a really long time.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Awards
*Dances* I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!!!... Nah, that's just the energy drink I had 5 minutes ago. T_T; BUT THANKS FACE! XD

I love Sailor Moon. =\

XD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Awards
XD

Has anyone noticed that it's mostly guys who post in here... and like two girls? I find that ironic, lol

Haku

<3
Awards
I really don't understand why there aren't that many girls who post here most of them probably have forgotten all about the series but I never will!

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Awards
OH that's what happened to the sailor moon thread!! I thoguht it was deleted. Well I love sailor moon and FFX, It's like chocolate chips cookies and milk

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Awards
It's VERY ironic, The show is about teenage GIRLS who kick ass looking BAD-ass, and yet it's like all the guys, lol >___>

And I still don't understand why the POKEMON thread AND the SAILOR MOON thread would be merged... they aren't even alike in the slightest bit T__T;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Awards
W00t-ithia! >__> I need a new Hair-cut T_T;

DEEP SUBAMERG-IC!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Awards
Yeah, so um... Why in the Japanese version, does it always sound like Sailor Neptune yells:

"DEEP SUBAMERGIC!"

T__T; The heck is that?!?!?!

Haku

<3
Awards
Hm I really don't know the answer to that question, I've only seen a few of the Japanese episodes and only understood a little what they were saying but the ones that I watched were the ones where Sailor Neptune hasn't came in yet.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Awards
XD I figure it's the Japanese accent. XD I just makes me laugh whenever I hear it. 0.0; Sounds funny, lol