• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saddest point in game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I thought the Org was pretty sad. Although they were evil, they just wanted to be complete and exist.

I

inhiding

The ending segment with Roxas touched me the most. Everything was alright for him until he started dreaming about Sora. Near the end of his segment, you learn that his home is entirely fake. After he fuses with Sora, Sora goes to Twilight Town himself and meets Roxas' friends, who seem to really forgotten who Roxas was.

During those certain parts Roxas takes over Sora's body (crying on the train, holding up the crystal ball in front of the station, etc.), I usually think "damn."

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
man....the saddest part in KH2 was when Axel died!!!!!!! i couldnt stop crying for the longest time!! uhg >< that was so messed up he had to die... *sigh* tho he did go down as a hero and was a good guy so thats good... *tear* i miss Axel ><

inutikidude

Arg dunt even remind me of when axel die. so damn ****en sad T_T. another part that was sad was when roxas had to fuse with sora. man screw sora everything is his fault LOL XD

Axel3344

mayb sora just didnt want a guy hugging him. for me the saddest point was when a tear came out when sora said bye to roxas' friends and when axel died

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i thnk the sadest part was when sora leaves on the train and he cries because of Roxas inside him leaving his friends

Squall_Groupie

I haven't seen Axel's death/disappearance yet so I can't say one way or another on that.

I was really sad over the whole Roxas thing. The poor kid finds out that he was never supposed to exist and then he has to "fuse" with Sora and disappear.

Also the part when a single tear falls as Sora leaves Twilight Town...that was really sad.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Xebek said:
What does everyone think is the saddest part of the game?

Me, I think it was when Axel died. I mean in the end he turned out to be a good guy and basically sacrificed himself to save Sora. He just wanted to get his friend back, the only person he was ever friends with who made him actually feel like he had a heart. That whole part was rather sad about them supposedly having no hearts and such.

Mine too,i fealt really sad that moment:(
Axel is my favourite Org member and one of the best characters

*EKH*

In Twilight Town, when Sora sheds a tear. And when Goofy got hit on the head with the large rock and everybody thought he died, but Mickey felt guilty because Goofy pushes him out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back