• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saddest disney movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Okay... What is the absolute saddest disney movie you have ever seen? I think its in "Fox and The Hound" where the old lady, kicks Tod out in the forest :/. That damn scene always makes me cry. But what about you guys? Which disney movie always makes you cry? :). Come on. Don't tell me, you haven't cried to a disney movie before XD

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I'v seen alot of Disney films from the 90's.

Gonna have to get back to you. But Yeah "Fox And the Hound" was pretty fuckin great i need to go back and watch that again sometime.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
"Fox and the Hound" is pretty sad. I think it might be even more sad than "Bambi". I can't remember, though.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Oh man I don't know. "Fox and the Hound" and "Bambi" were both sad movies I can agree on that. Also the part when the Beast nearly died near the end of the "Beauty and the Beast" was heart felt as well. I guess mostly alot of old classic disney movies have been sad. Can't say if there are any other sad disney movies moments in my past? I'll try to remember some.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think the saddest part in "Bambi" is when the poor chicken get's shot.

D:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I don't recall a chicken getting shot in the movie. I think that you mean peasants, that's all I saw getting killed that and also Bambi's mom which was also very very very sad. Oh I remembered a sad Disney moment Mufusa getting trambled by a thousand wildebeasts, that was also sad for a heartflet Disney moment.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Pocahontas. Because she dies of an illness.
Oh wait. No she doesn't.

Disney are so freakin' historically incorrect.

Probably bambi.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
While Bambi and Fox and the Hound are understandably sad films, my vote here actually goes to Fantasia, when Chernabog completely fucks everything over near the end of the film before the bell rings, sending him back.

It was quite a powerful, anarchic scene (Fantasia was one of the first Disney films I actively remember watching) where you really felt sad with a brilliant sense of helplessness for all the animals (even if they are somewhat demonic in art design) that were being tortured, and eventually burned alive.

Disney needs more badass characters like Chernabog.

Am also adding the Little Mermaid to this list, because that's a brilliantly emotional scene when Triton transforms Ariel into something he knows she wants, even if it means actively losing her.

Last edited:

rent

i cried when Simba's father died in Lion King. poor Simba. :c

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Man I'm still thinking of sad moments of Disney, let's see Meg dying in Hercules. That has to be very very heart breaking to Herc. But hey at least he got her back from Hades and punched him in the face. Hades got majorly pwned. I laughed at that part.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Ah, I love Disney films.
The only one that still makes me cry is Fox and the Hound. Love that movie so much
Disney needs more badass characters like Chernabog.
QFT

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
i cried when Simba's father died in Lion King. poor Simba. :c

Yeah, me too.
Lion King wins my vote.

Or maybe High School Musical....
Sad how such a crappy movie is so famous.

C

Colours

I would say Dumbo & Bambi.

Though the hunchback of Notre Dame is pretty deperssing. Sad how the way they treated the ugly fuc*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back