• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sad when you beat kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladerUnknown

I wasn't sad at all. I was happy. After watching the ending to Kingdom Hearts, that made me a bit sad because Sora had to say goodbye to Kairi and he didn't know how long it would be until he saw her again.

But at the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, just like Kairi says, they're home. So I was happy for them. It was touching.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Shit, I was only sad when they showed the Secret Trailer. I realized that we have to wait another 4 years for a Kingdom Hearts game.

Forget_Me_Not_43

Website
www.xanga.com
My eyes got teary a couple of times throughout the game, like at the second visit at Mulan's, the last visit at Pooh's on Stary Hill, then when they had to fight in the war and...that one guy told sora to show him how much Kairi meant to him. But I actually cried after I beat the first game. OMG it was devistating!

getblazedordie

when i beat it, i was watching the movies and i felt really sad, there is no more sora's adventures. why does it have to end??? i ddint mean it was short, but why??? that made me sad, and then i thought, kingdom hearts 3 is gonna be awesome BUT its so far away, so so far away and shrouded in mystery..... it completely got me by the heart and i admit i dropped a few tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back