• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Sad about new tracks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RonaldPoe

Awards
Hi, hope everyone's doing well. I'm a hardcore KH fan (since 2004), an amateur Electronic musician, and a huge music nut. I was really looking forward to this game for obvious reasons and really enjoyed it. That being said, there is one thing that bugs me; There's no new tracks (with the exception of the Credits theme and the new version of "Dearly Beloved" of course). Even the "Circle of Life" bonus level uses the original recording (though that song is perfect the way it is). I'm also not sure if "Part of Your World" and "A Whole New World" is a new arrangement or not.

They could've made some new arrangements/remixes for the game. Instead they mostly went with the original versions and included some odd choices like Monstro and KH`1 Neverland (levels with unremarkable music by KH standards) over KH2 POTC. Also "Face My Fears" (could've been an epic level and seems perfect for a music game), "Forze Del Male" (Ansem's iconic boss theme) and Nort Court weren't included but "Don't Think Twice" (the weaker of the 2 KH3 vocal themes) was. Even the final boss was just "Dark Domination" (widely considered one of the weakest KH final boss themes and hugely anti-climactic) with lackluster visuals (mostly Sora beating up Master Xehanort).

I've discussed the possibility of finally fighting Apprentice Xehanort and him getting a new theme but of course that didn't happen (he would've been a cool boss too). Despite the build up in KH2, he keeps getting benched. I'm researching orchestration in hopes of making a mock-up theme for the fight (which will eventually come out).

I know it sounds like I'm complaining but I really did like the game. It's just I was expecting some new arrangements or tracks.

Xagzan

Awards
Actually I think we did get some other new arrangements. During the ending scenes, we heard versions of Strange Whispers, Xehanort's theme, and whatever we're calling the Yozora motif that I don't remember ever hearing before.

Back