• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sabrina's annoying FC!!!!<3<3<3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

Re: Annoyance's annoying FC!!!!<3<3<3

:c Finally you realize.

and eh.
If thats the case almost everybody on forum insanity should have infractions for spamming :p

But anyway im not gonna ruin your fanclub... im not mean just annoying. >:3

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If thats the case almost everybody on forum insanity should have infractions for spamming :p

But anyway im not gonna ruin your fanclub... im not mean just annoying. >:3

Fair enough. Just don't do dumb shit is all I ask.

H

Haxon

May I do the honers of reviving this thread?
Its what I do best~ :3

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hah. I thought it'd die fast. :D I can't hold a conversation for SHIT.

So uh.

how is everyone?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Im great ^^ i got to shop at gamestop!
Eh, I have a lot of gamestops around my town but we just got a Play n' Trade and I'm excited. Way better deals and a lot more rare games.
My friend found Persona 4 and I'm pissed. ;-; i wanted it. I've only held the case for that game once in my life and that was at a big gamestop.

I finally hit premium! :D
Congrats, I suppose.
It took me a while to do so but it was mostly because on my old account I had around 800 posts and then on my new I had around 500. Adding them together got me premium. One person actually somehow noticed and was like "what the fuck? where the hell did you post so much?"
I laughed.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Eh, I have a lot of gamestops around my town but we just got a Play n' Trade and I'm excited. Way better deals and a lot more rare games.
My friend found Persona 4 and I'm pissed. ;-; i wanted it. I've only held the case for that game once in my life and that was at a big gamestop.

Congrats, I suppose.
It took me a while to do so but it was mostly because on my old account I had around 800 posts and then on my new I had around 500. Adding them together got me premium. One person actually somehow noticed and was like "what the fuck? where the hell did you post so much?"
I laughed.

LOL, I only held p4 once in my life too I NEED IT! My gamestop is out of town 2 hours

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

LOL, I only held p4 once in my life too I NEED IT! My gamestop is out of town 2 hours

Hah. Yeah that's a problem then.
The gamestop I saw P4 at was a big one in a mall that's like an hour or so from my house and I have no ride or friends who feel like going that far.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Yeah, my town sucks ass. Hey Persona 4 is amazing, but you should also check up on Persona 2, openings, music, etc, on youtube and other sites. Ive found persona 2 to look absolutely amazing too! Oh but there is one annoying thing that pisses me off. My neighbors brother has p4 but he wont let me touch it OR BORROW IT! Its like a block away from me :C

H

Haxon

YAYZ you can get a name change nao!
Yeah I dropped the 15 from my name to make it seem more... official? Original? Idk.
I also put my title as Permabanned as a joke. :p
And now I have a cool red name! :D

So whats this about P4, you mean Persona 4? I heard a lot of people like that game but ive never actually played it.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Yeah I dropped the 15 from my name to make it seem more... official? Original? Idk.

So whats this about P4, you mean Persona 4? I heard a lot of people like that game but ive never actually played it.

Lol, now i see. Your red name goes with your red box now ^^ And Persona 4 is an amazing jrpg. Look at my sig or wiki it. Its about anime weaboo kids screaming PERSONA and summoning monsters to beat the shit out of things. YAY

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, my town sucks ass. Hey Persona 4 is amazing, but you should also check up on Persona 2, openings, music, etc, on youtube and other sites. Ive found persona 2 to look absolutely amazing too! Oh but there is one annoying thing that pisses me off. My neighbors brother has p4 but he wont let me touch it OR BORROW IT! Its like a block away from me :C
My friend won't let me borrow it until she's done with it. That game has like 200 hours in it if you play it right. I still have yet to play any of the Persona games.

Actually the premium is brown.

I haven't played it either but it's apparently one of the best games ever.
I could use a "best game ever".

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Well none of us has got to play it. Hey Annoyance have you ever got to play persona 3? Or 1? I beat persona 3 and thought it was amazing and im in the process of playing persona 1 but i have yugioh to play too

Shinra

Banned
Awards

Hey guys! Dissidia is rockin.... Hey Annoyance, can I ask you something?

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards

Oh hey you guys, I have no idea why I am really on here when I feel awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back