• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sabrina's annoying FC!!!!<3<3<3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Currently attempting to make my copy of SSX tricky work, and oh, skipping out on pokemon league. bahahaha. And working. the usual. xDDDDD
the van is totally pedo-rific.
lmfao.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well for me its really because of this singing and fandubs

and the are lots of people that aren't so good (not terrible, just not great)

so they find me who they practically think is god and I get load of attention.. sheesh
Yeah I think that's part of the reason people like my writing here so much. ._.' I'm really not that great...

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Yeah I think that's part of the reason people like my writing here so much. ._.' I'm really not that great...
Well, at least you have things to write about. .__.' I'm all out of ideas. lol.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, at least you have things to write about. .__.' I'm all out of ideas. lol.

You kidding? :c after unheard whispers, i'm clean out of ideas.
i COULD write another Soriku fanfic since I enjoy writing with the two characters and jesus it's so easy to pair them up it isn't even fair but...

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
You kidding? :c after unheard whispers, i'm clean out of ideas.
i COULD write another Soriku fanfic since I enjoy writing with the two characters and jesus it's so easy to pair them up it isn't even fair but...
More or less lying. I have an idea (well an idea that formed in my fangirls days), now that I'm starting to clear my head, but it's totally rated r shit. <333333

And oh, YOU FINISHED IT. ;________________________;

Come to think of it, I still have to finish mystery goo. GACK!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
More or less lying. I have an idea, now that I'm starting to clear my head, but it's totally rated r shit. <333333

And oh, YOU FINISHED IT. ;________________________;

Come to think of it, I still have to finish mystery goo. GACK!
oooh~ wonderful mature~.
i don't even bother reading some of the T rated stuff on fanfic. I DEMAND SEX DAMMIT. IT'S JUST BETTER.
i'm actually really perverted... i also would LIKE to avoid the oneshot sex mature ones but... :c

I've read ones where the characters lived together and it was sex nearly every day but at least they were good at keeping a story going and keeping the passion there, too.

And I still haven't finished unheard whispers. i never updated... i should work on that today. thanks for the reminder.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
oooh~ wonderful mature~.
i don't even bother reading some of the T rated stuff on fanfic. I DEMAND SEX DAMMIT. IT'S JUST BETTER.
i'm actually really perverted... i also would LIKE to avoid the oneshot sex mature ones but... :c
lol. The T rated stuff, eh. I read a lot of M, unless the T has a good summary. muhahahaha. Wlel, I don't exactly read much so i can't say for sure tho. :/

There just isn't enough Lexamine or MaruShion stuff period tho. :C

And I still haven't finished unheard whispers. i never updated... i should work on that today. thanks for the reminder.
soooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyyyyy.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
he got a job as an ice cream truck driver yesterday and it's his first day. the van is totally pedo-rific.

reminds me of an erotica I read...except the older person was the hot mom in this case...and it wasn't technically erotica. so much as it was innuendo's
like actually sucking on a creamsickle but with sexual overtones to the style of writing

Sabrina said:
Well I don't think I'm not good. but am I due this attention...maybe not...but I won't complain.. too much anyways

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's part of the reason I was having a tough time deciding if there should be a sex scene or not in uw. :c Granted, I have readers, but the M rating is a lot more popular with fangirls and that means more readers and more nice reviews for me.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
If you want to have a sex scene in there, by all means, go for it. xDDDD. It's up to you.

If you don't feel comfortable with it, then don't. :/

Simple as that. xD

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you want to have a sex scene in there, by all means, go for it. xDDDD. It's up to you.

If you don't feel comfortable with it, then don't. :/

Simple as that. xD
Well, the way it came out, a sex scene might seem last minute or rushed. I'm not sure though.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
PSSSSSH.

Totally not reviving this because I want attention or anything.

I actually kind of only clicked it accidentally in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back