• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saïx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

Saïx: Evil? Or just sadly misunderstood?

Sure, sure, he's a member of Organization XIII, which is considered an evil group. He's full of ambition, and makes a plan with Axel to put himself at the top, second in command over the other members, maybe even aspiring to first in command some day. However, I think he's different than the first six members. The six apprentices knowingly and willingly submitted themselves to the darkness and threw away their hearts. They wanted to control kingdom hearts so that they could have its power, not so they could get their hearts back. However, I think Saïx (and other members) wanted it for a different reason. His final statement before he fades away:

"Why? Kingdom hearts...where is my heart?"

Showing that all he really wanted was a heart. Kind of sad, really.

That's not to say he's an angel. He sure wasn't the world's friendliest guy, and didn't always go about things the best way. But really, I think we should cut the guy some slack.

Edit: Haven't played BbS, so I don't know what Isa's like, but he and Lea look like good kids. Unless BbS convinces me otherwise I'm sticking with this.

αsiя

space coke
If you see BBS then you change your opinion on Saix
Maybe but I dont know
Depends

All he wanted was a heart

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Organization XIII isn't exactyl "evil". It's just Xemnas that is. And maybe Marluxia. The others just wanted a heart.
Saix.... Well he likes manipulating other people and I found him rather harsh. He even made Sora go down on his knees and still didn't tell him where Kairi was.
But I don't blame him. Best friend replaced him and all. Not his fault, in my opinion.

fantasy08

Saix is my favorite member. However, favorite or not I'm not about to sugar-coat. Saix was cruel, and the way he and the others went about wanting their hearts back was selfish and extremely so. They do have a Freudian excuse,but it doesn't make what they did less horrible though. They don't have hearts. So therefore no conscience, and thus their memories of being and acting like humans is tainted.It's not that they don't care. It's that they can't. No heart in Khverse( or substitute one like Axel got from Roxas) no morals.

However, I do agree with you. His unfortunate, well intentioned extremist( to get his and Axel's hearts back) actions in Days, and especially his alas poor villain death rang true that he definitely just wanted his heart back. Not joe smo's down the street, but his. He sadly just didn't have a conscience to go about it the right way. As in stop tormenting Sora and his friends and help him. Then maybe Sora would have found his heartless along the way....

Kh2 Death
"Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart?

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Opening
No. VII SAÏX
Second in command who longs for the heart he does not have. Only the moon breaks his icy calm.

Why is Saix so cruel as a nobody when he wasn't anything of the sort as human? Even Xigbar said in a Days scene that Saix was basically heart-blind more than any of the other members. Why is that? Why did becoming a nobody mess him up so much? More than the others. Axel stayed relatively the same. Although Lea is more rambunctious and playful then Axel is in my opinion. While Saix did a whole 180 in the personality department in regards to Isa. The only thing I saw that Isa shared with Saix( other than being a miniature version of him in looks) was he's quiet . Other than that Isa did very un-Saix like things. He genuinely smiled, laughed, and valued his friendship with Lea. Not to mention the extremely un-like Saix childish trouble he and Lea got into, and then there's the ice-cream eating. It's just real sad to know what will befall him and Lea.They truly were just two mischievous teens who liked to have sea salt ice-cream together. After bouts of sneaking into Ansem's castle,and accosting random strangers on the street( Ven lol).

In Nomura's last interview he even called them two innocent boys that liked to play with a Frisbee. Key word here being innocent. So again they didn't deserve what they got. Also I want spoil BBS,but I highly doubt four of six apprentices gave their hearts up willingly.I sense hate-filled bias in Ansem's journal on that.The human org. members I saw in BBS were nice people, and were living just fine. Until evil came to town. They were just living at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Lastly, I truly don't understand why people keep saying that most of the org wanted power, and not their hearts. The only member that is 100% confirmed to not want his humanity back is Xenmas. Until I see or hear otherwise from the games or nomura's mouth the others wanted their hearts back to. Well maybe not Xigbar. After BBS spoilers galore I'm reallllly not sure what Xigbar wanted,but it couldn't have been anything good.

No. I XEMNAS
Organization XIII's leader. Through power over nothing, he seeks power over everything.

Sorry, for the mini term paper.:lol: Just like Axel fans tend to go to bat for him. I tend to do the same for Saix.

Edit: 360/180. Thanks Lord Marluxia lol.

Last edited:

NumberVIII

Saix is my favorite member. However, favorite or not I'm not about to sugar-coat. Saix was cruel, and the way he and the others went about wanting their hearts back was selfish and extremely so. They do have a Freudian excuse,but it doesn't make what they did less horrible though. They don't have hearts. So therefore no conscience, and thus their memories of being and acting like humans is tainted.It's not that they don't care. It's that they can't. No heart in Khverse( or substitute one like Axel got from Roxas) no morals.

However, I do agree with you. His unfortunate, well intentioned extremist( to get his and Axel's hearts back) actions in Days, and especially his alas poor villain death rang true that he definitely just wanted his heart back. Not joe smo's down the street, but his. He sadly just didn't have a conscience to go about it the right way. As in stop tormenting Sora and his friends and help him. Then maybe Sora would have found his heartless along the way....

Kh2 Death

No. VII SAÏX
Second in command who longs for the heart he does not have. Only the moon breaks his icy calm.

Why is Saix so cruel as a nobody when he wasn't anything of the sort as human? Even Xigbar said in a Days scene that Saix was basically heart-blind more than any of the other members. Why is that? Why did becoming a nobody mess him up so much? More than the others. Axel stayed relatively the same. Although Lea is more rambunctious and playful then Axel is in my opinion. While Saix did a whole 360 in the personality department in regards to Isa. The only thing I saw that Isa shared with Saix( other than being a miniature version of him in looks) was he's quiet . Other than that Isa did very un-Saix like things. He genuinely smiled, laughed, and valued his friendship with Lea. Not to mention the extremely un-like Saix childish trouble he and Lea got into, and then there's the ice-cream eating. It's just real sad to know what will befall him and Lea.They truly were just two mischievous teens who liked to have sea salt ice-cream together. After bouts of sneaking into Ansem's castle,and accosting random strangers on the street( Ven lol).

In Nomura's last interview he even called them two innocent boys that liked to play with a Frisbee. Key word here being innocent. So again they didn't deserve what they got. Also I want spoil BBS,but I highly doubt four of six apprentices gave their hearts up willingly.I sense hate-filled bias in Ansem's journal on that.The human org. members I saw in BBS were nice people, and were living just fine. Until evil came to town. They were just living at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Lastly, I truly don't understand why people keep saying that most of the org wanted power, and not their hearts. The only member that is 100% confirmed to not want his humanity back is Xenmas. Until I see or hear otherwise from the games or nomura's mouth the others wanted their hearts back to. Well maybe not Xigbar. After BBS spoilers galore I'm reallllly not sure what Xigbar wanted,but it couldn't have been anything good.

No. I XEMNAS
Organization XIII's leader. Through power over nothing, he seeks power over everything.

Sorry, for the mini term paper.:lol: Just like Axel fans tend to go to bat for him. I tend to do the same for Saix.

I really shouldn't make any more threads until I play BbS so I can stop sounding so ignorant. >>;

Hard to tell, but I think we're mostly on the same page here.

I can't wait to meet Isa and Lea.

fantasy08

Lol Don't put yourself down like that. You don't sound ignorant.Like you said we're both on the same page. I just had the added knowledge of not having patience and spoiling myself rotten.:lol: Sadly, you will only meet Isa and Lea for three minutes, and only in Ven's story. Then for about 30 seconds in the credits. They truly were just in for fan-service. I feel like slapping Nomura. Though fan-service that it was it was nice seeing them as humans, and just genuinely being good people. Without the dark crap of being a nobody,and a member of the org.This goes for the others as well. Except for Braig. He has a lot to answer for.

NumberVIII

Lol Don't put yourself down like that. You don't sound ignorant.Like you said we're both on the same page. I just had the added knowledge of not having patience and spoiling myself rotten.:lol: Sadly, you will only meet Isa and Lea for three minutes, and only in Ven's story. Then for about 30 seconds in the credits. They truly were just in for fan-service. I feel like slapping Nomura. Though fan-service that it was it was nice seeing them as humans, and just genuinely being good people. Without the dark crap of being a nobody,and a member of the org.This goes for the others as well. Except for Braig. He has a lot to answer for.

That's very disappointing. :( I thought it was gonna explain (or at least HINT) at how they became nobodies, especially if they're just good, albeit mischievous, kids.

Oh and just for curiosity's sake, how old would you say they are? Cause they look like they could be anywhere from 11-15, but I can't really tell.

Raun

Saix IS evil. Isa wasn't. We all already know everything tht Saix has done, all have been evil deeds. And yeah, when Sora beats him, he wonders where his heart is, but do you remember what he says after Roxas beats him. He says "Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart?" in KH2, but says "Kingdom Hearts, will your STRENGTH ever be mine?" I think he was in the Org more for power after I heard that.

fantasy08

They look like they are about 15. With Isa looking about a couple of months older than Lea because of his height. The again as nobodies Axel is taller than Saix lol

Saix IS evil. Isa wasn't. We all already know everything that Saix has done, all have been evil deeds. And yeah, when Sora beats him, he wonders where his heart is, but do you remember what he says after Roxas beats him. He says "Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart?" in KH2, but says "Kingdom Hearts, will your STRENGTH ever be mine?" I think he was in the Org more for power after I heard that.

Sigh.Saix did not, nor did he ever, want Kingdom Hearts for power.He just wanted his heart back. Xenmas is the only one 100% confirmed to want Kingdom hearts power so he could rule the universe.

"Kingdom hearts will your strength never be mine."

He is saying it to the moon, which happens to be kingdom hearts, to boost his strength because he can't believe he lose to Roxas.

Saix Day 356: Unforeseen Events( The same day Roxas defeated him and left.)
When did Roxas grow strong enough to out-muscle me?

Don't forget the moon is where he gets his power from. Even Riku says this in kh2. "I can sense Saix. He is using something to boost his power."

Then there's his entry in the Days intro that says he just wanted his heart back. His speech in Hallow bastion saying yet again he truly just wanted to exist( i.e. be human). Also his death scene says it again. If he truly just wanted to be Xenmas 2.0 then why did nomura go out of his way three times (plus he and Axel's plan to overthrow their leader) to distinguish Saix from Xenmas in regards to goals?

Last edited:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Personally I think that none of the members in the org are evil except for Xemnas, Marluxia, and Larxene. They are all misunderstood and just want hearts...

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

Kh2 Death

No. VII SAÏX

Why is Saix so cruel as a nobody when he wasn't anything of the sort as human? Even Xigbar said in a Days scene that Saix was basically heart-blind more than any of the other members. Why is that? Why did becoming a nobody mess him up so much? More than the others. Axel stayed relatively the same. Although Lea is more rambunctious and playful then Axel is in my opinion. While Saix did a whole 360 in the personality department in regards to Isa. The only thing I saw that Isa shared with Saix( other than being a miniature version of him in looks) was he's quiet . Other than that Isa did very un-Saix like things. He genuinely smiled, laughed, and valued his friendship with Lea. Not to mention the extremely un-like Saix childish trouble he and Lea got into, and then there's the ice-cream eating. It's just real sad to know what will befall him and Lea.They truly were just two mischievous teens who liked to have sea salt ice-cream together. After bouts of sneaking into Ansem's castle,and accosting random strangers on the street( Ven lol).

No. I XEMNAS

I think you mean 180, if it was 360 then it's a full circle. And your explanation is good. :) I haven't played KH2 all the way through yet, but i do understand. :)

kurix175

I think saix is misunderstood because since he had only wanted a heart just to exist, he would have done a lot to fulfill his goal even if it meant becoming evil for a bit

Izayoi

galactic cancer
He was generally mean in Days. Days also showed that he was the reason for the assassinations of the more innocent members at CO. He pretty much wanted them dead so he could get higher up.

X-Face

Saïx deserves a lot more pity than he gets now, I think.
He isn't evil at all, he just doesn't have any emotions, which is more obvious in his case than with others of the Org., Nomura used the word 'innocent' for Isa, and people don't change that much after becoming a Nobody (I think), so it's more like the events with Lea/Axel that changed him.
Well, maybe I just defend him 'cause he's my fav. member. :)

WaveK89

To me, he just seems like the most determined to get his heart back which is why he stands by Xemnas regardless of the matter. Of course, until I play BBS, my opinion goes as far as KHII and Days.

silentmusic16

i think that him and axel are very alike, but siax was willing to be a little "bad" to get his heart, while Axel found friends and still retained his good humor and all. he's a really cool character, too.

i bet siax was "bad" just to get closer and closer to xemnas and gain his trust. then he could kill him.

7thspade

It's been said before, but I'll say it again; Saix wanted his heart back, but he went about getting it back in cruel, selfish ways. Maybe he did want more power, and wanted to control the Organization, but it seems like he wanted his heart back more than power. Maybe he really wanted to feel and have emotion once again, because his cold, hostile attitude towards Axel pushed the two of them away. Maybe he thought if he regained his heart he could go back to the way things were when he and Axel were kids messing around in Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back