• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saïx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Spoiler about the character Saïx:
Were you surprised of Saïx´s rage,
when you started the boss the very first time?
Is it just me or does he sound like different voiceactor
when in Berserk-mode? If its the same guy and without editing,
then the actor Kirk Thorton is awesome. I was surprised from his rage awakened by the moon, but I always knew that he had some kind of power hidden..

By the way, Saïx has no heart. He just remembers how it was to be angry
and uses that memory. It is like blind ppl can hear better than normal.
Saïx has no heart so he remembers the feeling better.

Saïx is just awesome. I think that Saïx loses easily
if there is no moon at the sky. His death was kinda lame.
He just begged Kingdom Hearts where is his heart and fade into darkness.

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
hes just....Saix. I dont think nomura cared about the orgi XIIIs emotions. Its impossible for them not tohave emotions.

Awards
This thread officially sucks.
There are other ways to get your post count up, Yannis.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Yannis trying to get teh Platinum, amiritie? :T

Saïx is pwnsome. Eh, there's nothing more to discuss, sooo...

/THREAD.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Actually, Xemnas half stated that Nobodies remember Rage better than most emotions when Sora asked him if he didn't remember other feelings.

I think Xemnas was referring to himself when he mentioned that (not sure where he said that, though). He's the only one saying, "Anger and Hate are eternal," or something similar to that. =/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think Xemnas was referring to himself when he mentioned that (not sure where he said that, though). He's the only one saying, "Anger and Hate are eternal," or something similar to that. =/

Possible, yet anger is one trait that seems common to more than one Nobody - even Demyx displays it when you come to fight him.
Xemnas also generalizes it as being common to all Hearts, so it makes sense it'll be present even a little bit in all Nobodies.
As for when it was said, I'm pretty sure it was just before he disappeared to fuse with Kingdom Hearts.

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
It seems to me that all of the Org displays some kind of emotion from what they remember....poor them though, they don't have hearts D:

(btw: Hai everyone, I'm new to this site...and it keeps saying that every icon and siggy I wanna upload is to big >___<)

T

Twilight_Thorn

It seems to me that all of the Org displays some kind of emotion from what they remember....poor them though, they don't have hearts D:

(btw: Hai everyone, I'm new to this site...and it keeps saying that every icon and siggy I wanna upload is to big >___<)

y'kno, i had that SAME problem for sooooo long.

X-Saix-X

I think Saix is awesome (hence my name), but i was kinda sad about how easy he was if you used his weapon against him. So i would fight him just using the keyblade and not his weapons. I really wanted to fight him in the FM version because i saw a vid of it and he looks WAAAY harder in that one.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I like Saix and his awesome weapon and powers. His blue hair is too cool. :p
Saix rules...right after Axel of course, and yeah, I knew all that about Saix!
And yeah Saix is like a good actor. XD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The first time I fought Saix was kinda freaky.
I knew his element was the moon, but I thought he was gonna turn into a werewolf if he went Berserk.
Kinda hoping for that too.
His actor is pretty awesome to actually make yells like that.
First time I played KH2, his voice made me think immediately of Gin from Samurai Champloo.
He's pretty cool.

Y

Yannis

I think Saix is awesome (hence my name), but i was kinda sad about how easy he was if you used his weapon against him. So i would fight him just using the keyblade and not his weapons. I really wanted to fight him in the FM version because i saw a vid of it and he looks WAAAY harder in that one.
Yeah, he uses the berserk much much more and you have a splitsecond to take his weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back