• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saïx a wimp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Well title explains all. I honestly took more damage from a berserker nobody than Sai'x. Did anyone else expect a more difficult fight?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Re: Sai'x, wimp?

how dare you say that! he is NOT a wimp.! lol, but yeah, i actuallty find him easier than the others. .maybe that's because his attacks are simple and melee.??. .though that's one thing i like about him. .pure brute strength, PLUS berserk.!!! FTW.!

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

It would have been cool if Sai'x could use the moon itself to ram u for an insta kill. lol,

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

Yea, we all expected more from a second in command......Xigbar was harder.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

Yeah, I expected something much better from second in command.
Even Demyx was harder than him

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

the nobodys are way stronger then him to tell you the thruth i had a hard time trying to kill them in proud mode -_-

I already said that. Man, i should have named this thread "wimp or pimp?", cuz Sai'x tried to sell Kairi. lol.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

All of the fights (well except for xaldin) were relatively easy, so I don't think you can really say he's a wimp when you're comparing him to other easy fights.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

All of the fights (well except for xaldin) were relatively easy, so I don't think you can really say he's a wimp when you're comparing him to other easy fights.

Yes, they were all easy, but Demyx has insta kill. Xigbar floats around and teleports to shoot. Xemnas spams with his blades a lot, Luxord can turn u into a card or dice. Xaldin has a friggin shield. All Sai'x has is brute strenght. Which in turn makes him far easier.....

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

-.-'' People ask for help on the twilight thorn all the time.....

Well, actually it wasnt that Twilight Thorn was hard. It was just that u barely got a chance to hit him. BTW, who was the org. member who summoned Twilight Thorn?

Lunar Sage

Sa'ix was kinda easy, especially since you can defeat him using just his own weapon. with Demyx you're practially dodging and juggling water most of the time. Luxord isn't too difficult, just annoying. Xigbar seems easy at first because he keeps stopping to reload, but that habit lessens and his pace keeps picking up as the fight lengthens. As for Xaldin, he was definetly the most difficult of the organization battles, loved his weapon and fighting style though.(Xemnas and Axel not included)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Gameplay-wise, he is a wimp, all fights in KH2 are easy(except Demyx, Xigbar, and Xaldin). I just spammed X and ▲ and I won in a pinch.

But he is quite strong.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Yeah, I expected something much better from second in command.
Even Demyx was harder than him

Demyx was the hardets fight in the game, hands-down, just because of that timer thing killing so many casual players.

Saix was alright. His beserk state was pretty shocking to fight at first, but once you get the Reaction Command going it's fine. I am a little wierded out at his weapon somehow multiplying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back