• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saïx a wimp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Re: Sai'x, wimp?

I thought Saix was pretty easy when it came to battles. I don't know why. XALDIN was definately hard and imo, very annoying. Demyx and Xigbar were all challenging too but they were fun to play against them. The other members were very easy in terms of gameplay.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

This is probably cuz Sai'x had no extra special abilities. All had was brute strenght, which really wasnt very useful against Sora.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

I thought Saix was pretty easy when it came to battles. I don't know why. XALDIN was definately hard and imo, very annoying. Demyx and Xigbar were all challenging too but they were fun to play against them. The other members were very easy in terms of gameplay.

Eh, never found Xaldin hard. Xigbar's kinda fun though; you get to run around in circles on a small square! I love that part, cause it's a rediculously easy way to stop his limit-like attack.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

Eh, never found Xaldin hard. Xigbar's kinda fun though; you get to run around in circles on a small square! I love that part, cause it's a rediculously easy way to stop his limit-like attack.

All u really have to do is guard to block Xigbar's shots.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Saix's data battle does him a bit more justice seeing as he's not as predictable and his claymores dissappear faster (which I like better honestly).
He's still easy but Xaldin is by far the easiest out of all the members to beat.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

I THINK it was either xemnas or axel
xemnas because hes evil
axel because he follows orders

rascus213

lets put it this way
when i first fought siax, my wireless controller battery was going low(tho i didn't know it)
so my moments were restricted(i could only go in like 1 direction) and i thought this was a thing for the fight
and i still beat him, first try....was probably like lvl 39 or sometin
hardly any abilities, weak drives.....(first time playing thru, i didnt max em out yet...)

^this

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Re: Saïx a wimp?

He was a freaken push over..of all of the three org members you fight before Xemnas, Saix was the easiest! Xigbar was the hardest!

Yea, Xigbar was kinda ez with using reflect. But lets face it Sai'x would have been cooler if he shot blue flames at u that could paralyze u.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Re: Saïx a wimp?

╬ProperArtist╬;4086069 said:
Actually playing 358/2 Days explains why everyone is so weak.

Well, they barely had any hp in that game. Sai'x acted tough in days too.

C

Crossroads

Saix is a beast. He is not a wimp in any way shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back