• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saïx point of view

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Central Station

I finished reading the 358/2 days novel a little while ago and by far my favorite parts of it were when the point of view shifted from the main cast to other characters. Saix interactions with Axel were always a highlight while reading it.
It realy gave an interesting look into their relationship, the tension of their broken friendship, and Saixs character as a whole.
And it was especially fascinating to get to be in Saix point of view from time to time though it was never for very long.

But after i was finished I found myself wanting to read more of this story from of all people Saixs point of view. Not only to get to see what the higher members were up to during the story, but also to see Saix and Axels friendship fall apart and get more interactions between them.

What do you think? Would you be interested in something like that?

I would love to read all of Days from his pov, i think it would be very enlightening

D

Deleted member 246005

I felt Days would have been better off having a different protagonist than Roxas. Riku or Axel would have been a better fit for me.

I wouldn't mind a Saix spinoff where he tries to find his way if Xehanort's schemes fail. He gets free and he's trying to redeem himself but he doesn't know how. So he travels around trying to sort that out.

You could sneak in flashbacks to his time in the organization there. He wonders onto a world where he's been on before during when he's in the organization.

Back