• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

S-Seibah!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Okay it's official, I'm terrible with larger canvases ;_;

seiba2_zps36f2f6bf.png

seiba_zps9b1c72fa.png

Tags inspired by Anubis.
Typography inspired by Cloud.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Drop me a hint. Is this abstract? If so, then I can get into it, but if not, then I don't know where the original stock is. ._.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
^Look closer, its cut just before the eyes.

I take this you're working with three...four tones? Work a bit with your depth here bro, there is no single or two points or a feeling of distance between background and foreground. Not gonna knag about colors because, 2 in a triad here so, xD.

Malibu

Awards
The sharpness of the render.... well actually i'm not sure if it's sharpness but the yellow mixing in with the black in the render makes it look choppy/sharp. Also I have no idea what the text says.

LOOKS BOSS THOUGH!!!!!!! :D

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
The sharpness of the render.... well actually i'm not sure if it's sharpness but the yellow mixing in with the black in the render makes it look choppy/sharp. Also I have no idea what the text says.

Saber SOMETHING~ somthingsomethingsomethingsomethings]- All in a very stylish cursive type. Despite its illegability, it looks really stylish. I dig it- not to mention I'm a Fate/Zero Fan

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I take this you're working with three...four tones? Work a bit with your depth here bro, there is no single or two points or a feeling of distance between background and foreground. Not gonna knag about colors because, 2 in a triad here so, xD.

Yeah I think it was the render I cut out. There's not enough shadows on it to make it actually work with this style so in turn it looks completely flat.

Drop me a hint. Is this abstract? If so, then I can get into it, but if not, then I don't know where the original stock is. ._.

Oh, now I see it. xD I'm running on 50% awakeness. :/

but yeah, nicely done sean. :D

Thanks. And for future reference I can't put out abstract pieces to save my life ;_;

I spent a few extra minutes going over some of the lining in yellow. Admittedly it looks better without sharpening but I was to lazy to go back and finish it.

Saber SOMETHING~ somthingsomethingsomethingsomethings]- All in a very stylish cursive type. Despite its illegability, it looks really stylish. I dig it- not to mention I'm a Fate/Zero Fan

It says Saber Lilly. Obviously someone hasn't read the Type-Moon VN. Step up senpai. Also, the subtext isn't supposed to be legible. It's there just for show do don't strain your eyes

You know, I really love this actually.

wait wait wait is that gaussian blur on lighten?

N-No? I haven't used that tech since like '09.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Yep, all I ever smudge with is a 8-20px hard brush on 40%-90% strength.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Well if it makes you feel any better I cheat by using a tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back