• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► S.H. Figuarts Kingdom Hearts 2 King Mickey is now available for pre-order from AmiAmi!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Back in June, the Kingdom Hearts S.H. Figuarts figure line by Bandai's Tamashii Nations was revealed at the International Tokyo Toy Show to the delight of many fans around the world. The Kingdom Hearts II Sora figure from the S.H. Figuarts line went up for preorder in July, and now King Mickey is available for pre-order on AmiAmi!

This S.H. Figuarts Kingdom Hearts II King Mickey stands about 3 inches tall and comes with 3 different expression faces (happy, smile, and serious), optional hood piece, optional hand pieces, and a Keyblade featuring a realistic metal chain. The S.H. Figuarts Kingdom Hearts II King Mickey figure will release in January 2018 for 4,536 Yen (Approx. $41.13 USD) and can be pre-ordered from AmiAmi right now.

Note: Pre-orders from AmiAmi cannot be cancelled except under special circumstances. Read their FAQ for more information.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
That's a really pleasant sculpt of Mickey, although I think his angry and hooded faces are the best ones; the back-to-back pose with the Sora Figuarts is a good enough that I want to consider buying one.

Hopefully this means that the Kingdom Key proplica won't be far away from accepting pre-orders, as well. I've really been pining for it since it was revealed back in May.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Finally, a Mickey figure that doesn't stare into my soul!

But judges you for your sins.

21290982_1451425998280397_203935137_n.png

Muke

whatever
Awards
I really like this one! Can't wait for Sora and the Problica! :D

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I'm loving the look of this figure. Even if Mickey judges me or looks into my soul, he looks great! But as for myself, I'm dirt broke and saving money for school supplies. Ugh.

Veevee

Awards
I don't like Mickey at all, so I won't buy this. The figure looks great though and I'm really looking forward to more productions of this quality.

ImVentus

Awards
OH MY:biggrin:
I just noticed this after reading the Donald Duck release

I haft to save up to get a Mickey, would be very special to have a Mickey figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back