• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► S.H. Figuarts Kingdom Hearts 2 Donald is now available for pre-order from AmiAmi!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Back in June, the Kingdom Hearts S.H. Figuarts figure line by Bandai's Tamashii Nations was revealed at the International Tokyo Toy Show to the delight of many fans around the world. Kingdom Hearts II Sora from the S.H. Figuarts line went up for preorder in July, King Mickey went up in September, and now Donald is available for pre-order on Amiami!

This S.H. Figuarts Kingdom Hearts II Donald stands about 3.5 inches tall and comes with 3 different expression faces (happy, smile, and serious), optional hand pieces, and Donald's default magic staff from the series. The S.H. Figuarts Kingdom Hearts II Donald figure will release in March 2018 for 4,536 Yen (Approx. $40 USD).

Note: Pre-orders from AmiAmi cannot be cancelled except under special circumstances. Read their FAQ for more information.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can't afford you but thanks for the new avatar, Donald.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Urgh, I really want it but yea I dunno if I can swing 40 right now...I want him and Goofy bad. They have more poses and parts than I was expecting, so that makes me happy tbh.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wow, I love this one. Donald was always my favorite disney character (at least out of the classics), so I'm actually considering

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
oh my gawrsh he looks gorgeous
the detail and the colours, this figure is a gem

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Nice, they put a lot of expression in his face it looks convincing. It'd be cool to have, but i don't want to spend the money :p.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I have never ever desired to buy any statue or toy KH merch until I saw this. Xmas is coming up folks but alternatively my bday is April 9th

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Wow that actually looks really good, finally no weird creepy faces. Too bad we're never really getting any cool stuff in EU, but good for those who can get him.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow that actually looks really good, finally no weird creepy faces. Too bad we're never really getting any cool stuff in EU, but good for those who can get him.

AmiAmi is a Japanese site that ships internationally. You could get it if you want it xD

Wait a sec is that a real life sized Keyblade in the background?

Yes, that is the Proplica that will go on sale sometime in the future.

https://www.khinsider.com/news/Mickey-Donald-Goofy-SHFiguarts-Kingdom-Key-PROPLICA-revealed-9309

ImVentus

Awards
Doesn't it? I really want one but I don't even know what I'd do with it besides give it to my friend so she can use it for cosplays.

It would be neat to have it for cosplay no denying that. I think it would be also probably really nice to have it part of a nostalgia collection. I would probably use it for some After Effects productions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back