• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

s-CRY-ed Remake Rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Well This a remake Rp and I am doing a remake on s-CRY-ed because
1. It was to short
2. The japaness killed my favorite characters
3. There weren't enought character
Rules:
No God/Power playing
No one liners
Be around
P.M. If you want to be a Original Character from the seris
Template:
Name:
Description:
Alter Description:
Personality:
Bio:

DarkKHMaster

Do i have to make a bio ....? and if its a no this is my template and also i wanna be Kazuma

Name: Kazuma

Alter Description: This is an alter that let the user form a green light rocket towards the opponent and destroy everything in is path.

Personality: Cocky, Careless, Lonely, Vicious

Bio: Unknown

Seigfreid

Name: Leo Zero
Description:http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5908/jayd245io.jpg
Alter Description:
False:http://www.absoluteanime.com/dragon_half/mink.jpg
True:http://www.pen-paper.net/artgallery/d/3510-4/lores_demonic_Dragon_FINAL.jpg
Personality:Is most of the time nice, But can and Will kick your ass
Bio:When he was young lost his Family to a accident that involved a native Alter. His Alter Armageddon Dragon activated then in it's false form. He thinks of His Alter as his Older sister because of the way it acts very afectionect. He saw it's true form When a Bunch of Bully Alter Users almost Massacred him. He is now in HOLY he sticks to Straight Cougar like Glue he thinks of Him as his Older Brother and Miss Mimori as a Motherly Figure and he has a big Crush on Sharice which Cougar hastles him for. His Alter personialy likes Mimori but has a tendancy to call Cougar as a Perverted Basterd Who moves to fast for for his own good and who should be bashed over the head. Ryuho Scares him and has a tendacy to call Jigmar Grandpa.His Alters False name is Len but most of the time calls the Calls her sis

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
We should start tommorow when you have more people because its only 3 people and 1 isnt here.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
This should be very interesting. I have two characters in mind, but I'll use one for now. The character I'm using has three different alter powers. Is that alright?

Template:

Name: Sarton Gione
Alter(s): Extraction Boost, Seal of Alter, and Omnisuei
Alter description(s): Extraction boost removes a alter user's power and boosts it. The downfall of it is that Sarton can't use the power taken only it's original owner can. Sarton has to stick with the alter user so that he/she can use it. Sarton can hold up to 2 taken alter powers and it takes a long time to return the taken powers. Seal of Alter seals alter
power and can be broken by the decision of Sarton. Sarton can only use this power 2 times a day and it uses too much alter energy so he tries to avoid using this during battles. Omnisuei is similar to Zetsuei but has three forms. Omnisuei takes the forms
of Odin, Gilgamesh, and Yojimbo from Final Fantasy games. Omnisuei has many unknown
powers.
Personality: Kind, respectful, fun, smart and has a strong sense of justice.
Bio: Sarton was born to a family of spellcasters, The Giones. The Gione family are the only people able to perform magic in the world. Sarton
and his older brother Ranhon were born in the Lost Ground in a hidden village. One day the village was attacked and destroyed by native alter users. The Gione family were away at the time except 11 year old Ranhon
1 year old Sarton. Ranhon tried to use his magic but the alter users were'nt effected by it since it was weak. Ranhon then discovered his alter
power and destroyed all the alter users there. The village exploded and Ranhon and Sarton disappeared using magic. The Giones thought Ranhon
and Sarton were dead so they returned to the Main Land. Ranhon uesd
his alter and magic powers to rebuild the village. Ranhon took care of
Sarton for many years. Sarton discovered his alter powers while trying with
Ranhon. Ranhon was able to evade Extraction Boost with magic, but could
not avoid Seal of Alter. Sarton broke the seal and past out. When he woke up Ranhon was gone. Sarton searched and searched but could not find to
this very day. Sarton was 12 and this was 3 years ago. Now he's 15 and protects the village from native alters. Sarton most of the time uses magic power instead of alter even though magic takes more energy. Sarton awaits the day Ranhon returns.
Ooc:Forgive me about the long bio. Seal of Alter does take up too much energy
and it can't be used in battle because the alter user is using his/her alter. The seal only works outside the battle when the alter user is'nt using alter
power so he doesn't use it in battle. Sarton uses it to keep people in check and for revenge purposes. Magic is not a alter power.

Last edited:

Xanzo

ummm maybe my house or my freinds house or YOUR HO
ooc: I was there before and im here again!, whats up seigfreid? ^^ ...i stoped rping for a while and now im back

Name:Jay Hatiushi
Alter:Shadow walk .....alter Description:can become a ghost (invisiblility? if allowed is on and off at will)
Description:Kinda short red hair, fox ears if allowed,always wears black casual stuff with studs on all of it and has a odd marking on his head that glows when useing alter ^^
Personality:eek:k kinda guy happy go lucky but at the right time he will sorta swich personalitys :good to bad and ruthless fighting
Bio:Jay was abandoned at the age of 6 and has faded through every thing ever since ........ well when he was depressed that is

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Nope,I cant see it and you just paste the image,not use the button.

Seigfreid

OOC: We can start now

IC:
Leo was at Lunch in the HOLY Cafiteria Cougar and Len was sitting next to him
Leo,"Man all the food here taste werid."
Cougar,"You not use to it Leo."
Len,"Leo after all you had to eat wild stuff growing outside the city." She ruffled Leo hair

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I was in the holy grounds fighting off invaders and said,"You will not harm this village or even pass me!!!!"

Seigfreid

OOC:1big101 try to keep in third person

IC: Sharice came into the cafiteria Leo blushed
Cougar,"A..." Len smacked him over the head
Len,"Don't even start Cougar." Sharice passes them and waves to them
Leo thinks,"Man why must I suffer." Cougar ruffles Leo's hair
COugar,"IF you want a girl to notice..." Len SMackes him over the head again

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I finished up the army and decided to go back to the Holy cafeteria to visit and as soon as I came in I said,"Hello everyone,I hope you are allhaving a nice time."

Xanzo

ummm maybe my house or my freinds house or YOUR HO
Jay was looking around the cafiteria mostly looking away from the food "ahhh dont they have anything good here" he said tossing a few mush pies in back of him, that landed on a very big guys face. "oooooppps um it was ummm that guy" he said pointing at a random guy, thus resulting in a big fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back