• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

s-cry-ed + Inyasha: The New Generation RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Its been 500 years since the battle between the lost ground and the main land the lost ground won of course because of the the Alter users Kazuma and Ryuho now the main land is now back in the lost ground but the inners don't know it and those who do well they dissapear. Now it is the job of the new Alter Users to stop the main land it's evil plot to open the other Side again...But this time the other side has let in some new heros and enemies
Rules:
NO GODMODING
No one linders if you can't help it
No killing off other Character's
You can have up to 3 Alters
Romance Ok
Demons can't be Alter users
Alter users Can't use weapons(Excluding Alters)
Evolution Can occur but P.M. me First
And Absolutly no using other peoples weapons to make your alters

Template:

Name:
Appearance:

I will post my character Later

Last edited:

Seigfreid

Name: Seigfried
Species: Human(Alter User)
Personality:Nice let cold, Friendly yet a lone Wolf
Appearance:
hasweo.jpg
(Minus the weapons)
1. Holy Judgement - this alter Turns the legs into lethal weapons and gives the user and Silver Sheild and 6 angelic like wings.

2. Demonic Blaze - This Alter Turns the Arms into lethal weapon and Give the user a giant Scyth and 6 Demonic Wings

3. Arrmageden Warrior - A combination of Demonic Blaze and Holy judgement the user get all the abilitys of both and has 3 Angelic and 3 Demonic wings

Last edited:

Xanzo

ummm maybe my house or my freinds house or YOUR HO
Name:kavor
Species:unknown
Personality:nice, cunning, but expert fighter
Appearance:middle guy in signature
blazeing metal altar user's sword gets a flare of power burning most of the things it touches

sonic hearing altar user gets super sonic hearing able to hear up to and ant twitching its antni

speed of death altar user gets super speed up to makeing coppys of one's self that will last 10 minutes

Weapon:red flareing sakabata

(^^ here ya go i hope you get more joins than me but its a start)

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Franz and Turks
Species: human alters
Personality: Both Happy, friendly, nice, sweet, smooth, and smart.
Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/chibi/DNAngelChibi.jpg
(Franz on the left and Turks on the right.)
Alter: Their alters are called Ramba and Tamba. Turks Alter is a black crytal katana and it's powers are unknown. Franz alter is a White crystal katana and it's powers are unknown aswell. They will learn the powers of their alters during the story.

Seigfreid

OOC: Just got a Idea. Well here goes nothing
Sector 7-Z There have been a rash of dissapearances "Well this is a very quiet place perhaps to quiet I'd better check this place out." A greenish Aura surronds Seigfreid."Yeah and that green sky doesn't help any." Said Seigfreid looking into the sky

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Turks was in the kitchen making eggs while his little brother Franz slept. Turks walked into the bedroom and said "GET UP SLEEPYHEAD." Franz jumped out of bed and put on his clothes. "I've already made breakfast so, go ahead and eat." Franz finished eating and they walked otuside to go play some soccer.

Xanzo

kavor woke up finding him self in a cell, "ughhh ahhhh,..... hmmmmm where am i" he knowticed a guard by the door " hey you where am I?!?!"

the security guard stoped " your in the village of Amminaito and your not going any where for your crimes"

"crimes?? what crimes??"asked kavor stuned

"dont play dumb you burned down nearly half the village!!!"yelled the guard pointing at the burned houses with people crying outside of them

"what?!?!? that wasent me i cant remember what happened last night but i did no such thing"

"hmpffff yeah right but your gonna be executed tomarrow so it wont help none"

kavor lay in his cell in shock of what was going to happen.

Seigfreid

OOC: OK back to the RP

IC: A bunch of Strange Men Surrond Seigfreid"Hum who are you guys you look weaker than a Pack of Cat's"The Strange Men just make Hard Breathing Noises"What are you death or something."The Strange men Glow Green and they summon there Alter"Oh if it's a FIght you Want it's a FIght you will get. HOLY JUDGEMENT!"

Last edited:

Xanzo

ooc: ^^' i kinda dont know the sector area, is it that important?

kavor got up and searched for his weapon "damm they took it"

"thats right your not getting out of here we have got 20 guards surounding this place"the guard gloated

kavor looked up to see a giant red demon bird breath fire and take out 4 guards in one burst "ummmm id say you have 16 but i'll go with 20 if you say so"

"ahhhhhhh what the hell is that!?!?!?"screamed the security guard

"that would be the thing that burned down your village now if you will let me go i can help"kavor said mocking the guard

"fine here "the guard said as he threw the sakabata to kavor "but you better not run of once i let you out!"

"i wont" said kavor with a grin "I havent had this much fun in a long time"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Turks and Franz looked up to see Red demon bird in the air. To anyone's surprise Turks and Franz didn't get scared despite there age. "What should we do Turks?" Franz asked. 'We help take it out." Turks replied with a grinned. Turks and Franz put their hand out and summoned there alters. Turks alter, Tamba shined brightly and Franz alter, Ramba looked like it would come alive and start killing people. They both ran over to the battle scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back