• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► RWBY: Season 6 | October 25th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
tumblr_mnqlacAwYw1rk48dpo1_1280.png
From the man who brought us Dead fantasy. Also lead animator of the hit web Machinma Red Vs Blue, will soon be releasing his own web series, completly orginal. R.W.B.Y
This preview aired after the red vs blue season 10 finale
[video=youtube;pYW2GmHB5xs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs[/video]

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest
White is cold and always yearning burdened by a royal test
Black the beast descends from shadows
Yellow beauty burns gold
tumblr_mnr27dtNpS1r0z4fuo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Re: RWBY

Nice fighting choreography by Monty Oum, as always, but given his track record for timely releases I'm not holding my breath.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Nice fighting choreography by Monty Oum, as always, but given his track record for timely releases I'm not holding my breath.
This is being backed up by the same team as Red Vs Blue. So if you puase at the end of the video you can see the credits. Monty actually has a team workin on the show with him. Original music, voice actors, producers. The story will have alot of clarity. Give it a chnce
Wtf and he's not going to finish Dead Fantasy?
He's is still working on dead fantasy, he wants to release 4 episodes after another. The next season of red vs blue will have musch less animation so he will have time complete the project

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Im still a bit annoyed that I don't know is DF ever continued cause the last thingI saw was the Namine preview butthis looks just as good maybe better cause of the potential of these new people

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Rooster Teeth is begginning to relase more information on this. RWBY is gonna be a full on cg anime series. The girl we saw in the trailer her name is Ruby, and obviously is our protaganist. We proably have a while untill the premiere, I think were out of events for the year, Pax seems like the right place for them to unveil this in full, but thats in march/april. But I can wait, the thought of a full on monty work coming in a regular intervals in tantalizing.

Cool Fact No 1: her weapon is a sniper scythe. Its named "Crecent Rose"
A_WAe9zCUAAVHSy.jpg:large

New trailer in febuary
First season debuts this summer !!!!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

OMG
<font size="2">[video=youtube;Vt9vl8iAN5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt9vl8iAN5Q[/video]
White is So awesome. I think she must be a teen idol girl/ superhero by night thing. She mooves fast strikes alot but weak physical attacks. Magic is clearly her thing, that platform jumps is awesome. I also heard voices. I want to go to rtx and see the cast interview. This show gonna be awesome

Last edited:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

I really hope he going somewhere with this series. I liked where Dead Fantasy's story was headed.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards

Are they supposed to symbolize anything or be allusions to anything else? I got the biggest Red Riding Hood vibe from Red. And then White sort of gave off a Snow White vibe. But black is completely different. I'm not getting any vibe from her... Was I just misguided in my assumptions that they'd be connected or do we not have enough information yet to know?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Are they supposed to symbolize anything or be allusions to anything else? I got the biggest Red Riding Hood vibe from Red. And then White sort of gave off a Snow White vibe. But black is completely different. I'm not getting any vibe from her... Was I just misguided in my assumptions that they'd be connected or do we not have enough information yet to know?
Dont thake the fairytale motif so seriously. Her name is Blake Belladona technically she is black beauty. Adam is the name of the prince in beauty in the beast. Did you notice her eyes, monty said she was hlding back alot,becasue she didnt want to do to much damadge. I woud not be suprised if she was some cat girl deep inside.

This trailer felt more real, like this could be part of an episode, the other trailer where just to give a sense of what could be happeneing and the kind of action the show will present. In the first episode Its likly Ruby cant do half the stuf we saw her do in her trailer

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards

Oh, I'm not putting too much stock into the fairy tale motif. It's just when I originally saw the first trailer on a different site their was a caption that included some allusion to red riding hood, but it was probably the op's speculation.

This series looks brilliant with or without the motif. I was just wondering.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

I hope he scraps Dead Fantasy and puts his full attention on this. I prefer original stories over fanfics any day. And now that he is backed by Machinima I doubt we have anything to worry about as far as timely releases go. Let's just consider Dead Fantasy exactly that. A dead fantasy.

This series looks like it has so much potential. Like it could be more than just a web series. If it gets big enough they could probably expand it into other forms of media.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I'm all for RWBY. I hope all the attention and effort of those involved go into this. It's intriguing and entertaining.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Yes it here. And Yang is soooooo Hot, Pun intended
[video=youtube;QCw_aAS7vWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCw_aAS7vWI[/video]

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

The trailers are like the secret endings in KH: the first two are mostly conceptual and made to look cool but are extremely aesthetically pleasing but as they incorporate more story the later two become less impressive relatively speaking.

And dat voice acting...I don't know if it was done purposely or not but the Yellow trailer is campy.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

The trailers are like the secret endings in KH: the first two are mostly conceptual and made to look cool but are extremely aesthetically pleasing but as they incorporate more story the later two become less impressive relatively speaking.

And dat voice acting...I don't know if it was done purposely or not but the Yellow trailer is campy.

Yellows voice I can get use too. Rwby.....
I think this porject has to use member of rooster teeth. They are not getting the budget Red vs blue get for vice acting. I kinda wish tara strong was Yang though

Back