• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rust Blaster: Rift in the Hollow of Despair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
http://thracia.superbusnet.com/color_manga/rustblaster.png | http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1913/0002pceklj8.jpg

Millennium Academy exists to train young, extraordinarily talented vampires to become elite mercenaries for the Anti-Vampire Special Forces, founded by the Department of Vampire Control.

What came before….

It had been a millennium since vampires and humans began to coexist, since the Department of Vampire Control had forbidden vampires to feast on the human lifeblood and subsist instead on it's artificial counterpart. Since the regulation of human blood, there were many who refused to be governed by the humans and eventually the Department of Vampire Control was forced to respond to the crimes being committed against humans. Despite the fact that vampire's abilities are far beyond those of the average human, there are a small amount of vampires whose abilities far surpass even those of vampires in general. From these, the most promising young vampires were recruited by the Department, brought together and trained to form the Anti-Vampire Special Forces; they would track down any offenders, and deal with them aptly. However, behind the scenes, there were still those who resented the idea of humans ruling over vampires. Secretly they worked together and increased their powers, becoming stronger and stronger until one day they began their uprising against humankind. Though the Holy Church deployed their Anti-Vampire Army, the opposing vampires were ancient and far more powerful. Human losses began to mount and, in order to assure victory, the Church came up with a counter-plan, a Holy lance that repelled the demonic abilities of the creatures who sought to make humans their prey. The vampires' fate was set, and they were sealed away in their place of origin, the Hollow of Despair, behind a strong, nearly impenetrable barrier. In order to destroy the barrier, five sealed gates must be broken using the powers of the twin moons, only available once every thousand years.

The demonic city of Gardenia, shaped as a pentacle, is home to the five gates that must be broken in order to unseal the barrier between this world and the next. The Cathedral, City Hall, the Police Office, Gardenia Station, and in the center of it all, Millennium Academy. Five years ago during the time of the twin moons, four of the five gates were broken, leaving only Millennium Academy standing as barrier between this world and the next. Aldred van Envurio, a young vampire remarkable due to his lack of the lineage weapon all vampires possess, entered the Hollow of Despair intent on protecting this word from the horde of ravenous vampires threatening to break the seal…

It has been three years now since Aldred returned from the Hollow of Despair. He succeeded in preventing the imprisoned vampires from breaking through to this world, though the gate shut behind him, sealing him inside until his friends back at the Academy succeeded in finding a way to retrieve him. Eventually the Academy was restored and re-opened and, since graduating, Aldred, Kei, Kodachi, Faye, Lydwine and Rengokuin have each been put in charge of one of the six Divisions that make up Millennium Academy's student body. Kain van Envurio, Aldred's adoptive father, remains Headmaster while Six and Seven have been placed in charge of nursing and admissions, respectively. But really, is everything as peaceful as it appears?

Disturbing reports are beginning to emerge of grisly attacks. People have been found decapitated and mutilated, with all blood drained from their bodies. What creature could do such things other than a vampire? People around the world are beginning to fear yet another war between vampires and humans, and the Department of Vampire Control is working strenuously to keep the fragile peace from shattering.

You will be a student at Millennium Academy, a member of one of the six Divisions which are as follows:

First Division: Led by Aldred van Envurio

Second Division: Led by Faye Shaofuu

Third Division: Led By Kei Yosugara

Fourth (Science) Division: Led by Sakihito G. Rengokuin

Fifth Division: Led by Lydwine Novie

Sixth Division: Led by Kodachi Amakusa

Though this RP will follow an original plot, it is based off the manga by Yana Toboso, Rust Blaster. It's only 6 chapters, so please, it would be nice if you at least skimmed through the actual manga before submitting your template. Mainly because the events of the manga have actually happened in this RP and it's also a good way to get a feel for Millennium Academy and to get to know the canon characters being used. :D Read it here ---> Rust Blaster Manga - Read Rust Blaster manga scans online.

I couldn't have made this if it weren't for the invaluable help I got from my good friend, DJQuackQuack. He gave me the majority of ideas I used in this RP, so I thank him~

So far, the canon characters will be controlled by me. If you have use for one of them, either PM or VM me what you need them for and we'll go from there. Or, if you have read the manga and feel you can adequately RP as one of the characters, just send me a PM/VM.

Seeing as Millennium Academy is basically a school for mercenary vampires, the majority of students will be vampires; but in accordance to the manga, there are three 'human' roles available on a first-come, first-serve basis. This number may grow, or decrease depending on the amount of people joining this RP.

As a human admitted into Millennium Academy, your senses/abilities will be above those of 'normal' humans, almost equal to those of a vampire.

The enemies in this RP will be among the student body. If you wish to be a baddie, PM either me or DJQuackQuack, then submit a normal template.

[Rules]

I- No god-modding.
II- No killing/severely wounding someone else's character unless prior permission has been given.
III- LITERACY is a must. All posts are required to be at least 5 sentences long and proper grammar/spelling is appreciated.
IV- We all have lives outside of KHI and school is starting soon for most of us, but please try to manage at least one post a week. If you are for some reason unable to post for a prolonged period of time, just let us know how long you'll be gone and we'll be glad to NPC/put your character on hold until you get back unless you designate someone in the RP to control him/her.
V- If you read and understand the rules, post "We'll definitely make it." Above your template.
VI- If you read the manga, post "The moon, milk, and vampires." Above your template. [Rule V] still applies.
VII- Though a vampire's life-span is slightly longer than that of a human's, they are not immortal. They do age and can get injured/die like anyone else. See [Rule I].

[Template]

Name: (What's your character's name? First and last name, please.)
Appearance: (What does your character look like? At least 5 well-written sentences.)
-Character Image

Species: (Human or Vampire?)
Personality: (What is your character like? At least 5 well-written sentences.)
Biography: (What happened in your character's past? At least 2 paragraphs, please.)

Division: (Which Millennium Academy Division does your character belong to? First through Sixth.)
Weapon/Lineage Weapon: (What is your character's weapon? Lineage Weapons are for vampires only. All vampires MUST have a Lineage Weapon.)
-Weapon Image
Abilities: (What special abilities is your character able to perform? At least 1 ability, 3 max.)

Other: (Have you any theme songs for your character? Does he/she have any quirks you want us to know about?)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Players:

Aldred van Envurio - First Division - Zephyr
Hiruma Momochi - Second Division -DJQuackQuack
Cyprian LaVonte - Sixth Division - Encephalon

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Please do!

And also, (if anyone from the last thread other than DJ and myself is reading this) everyone please re-post your templates in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back