• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rush

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
*blinks*

Just opinions, people.

Anywhom... Apparently the new album is going well. (I think it's on Neil's site). I read in CR that it could be out mid-2007. Here's hoping. :3
Here's hoping too!
Both.
1.) I didn't appreciate you spamming my thread so I showed you what it felt like.
2.) I listen to Rock music once in a blue moon.
I wasn't spamming, I was stating my opinion, what you are doing now is spamming idiot.
Either way, spamming is against the rules... >.>;

Think they'll tour Europe again? The 30th Birthday tour went well, so it looks pretty good so far.
Not sure, I'm sure they'll tour over here, they are a nice band, so they will most likely tour everywhere!

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
I was showing my opinion too. I think Rush sucks.

I don't really believe you have ever heard them, name all the songs you have heard(and only if it is one that hasn't been mentioned in this thread)

By the way, you said I spammed in your thread, but that was merley an opinion, I did said the same thing you just said. So saying the same as me, calling it spam, and than posting it in my thread saying it is not spam shows what a hypocrite you are.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
Really, it won an award, well it is an amazingly put together song, plus I remember it being on guitar hero 2.

2112 is very good, but you have to be a patient listener, because it just doesn't feel right when you stop in the middle of it and put on something else(so yeah, you have to spare twenty minutes or so).

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Really, it won an award, well it is an amazingly put together song, plus I remember it being on guitar hero 2.

2112 is very good, but you have to be a patient listener, because it just doesn't feel right when you stop in the middle of it and put on something else(so yeah, you have to spare twenty minutes or so).

I know, I was tempted to buy GH2 for YYZ...

But I just borrowed a friend's. XD

Yeah, I always find that with 2112... unless it's from Different Stages, where each section is its own track. Then it's okay.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back