• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rurouni Kenshin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
Re: Ruroni Kenshin

Wrong section buddy. this goes in anime. Plus you spelled the titlle wrong its "rurouni keshin"

And yea its the best samurai show Ive seen so far, Ive seen almost all the episodes of it. What I dont like is that toonami replaced Gundam Seed to re run the show.

[ Cloud ]

Trigger said:
Wrong section buddy. this goes in anime. Plus you spelled the titlle wrong its "rurouni keshin"

And yea its the best samurai show Ive seen so far, Ive seen almost all the episodes of it. What I dont like is that toonami replaced Gundam Seed to re run the show.
Yes, wrong section, but, its Rorouni Kenshin, not rurouni kenshin cha n00bs :p

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!

gee..

another n00b.

Let's get this locked.

*Waves magic wand at computer*

I hope this works.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest

nup didn't work in locking, but RK is a great series (my username gives it away that i'm a fan of the series)
the first 2 arcs i like better than the 3rd (since it strayed to far from the manga in places)

trust & betrayal are the better of the ova's

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website

its rorouni kenshin? Evil kenshin is the expert so how is it actualy spelled? Anyway i ahve both ova and the motion picture. I dont really like the thrid one and I wont say why because I'd be giving away spoilers. trust and betrayal is good because it actualy show you his roots, and the second one is like a standard episode would be.

P.S and to clarify something up "Cloud" I hope that wasnt directed to me cuz I am "not" a n00b. Excuse me If I ever make mistakes in my life, Im only human.

evil_kenshin

Trigger said:
its rorouni kenshin? Evil kenshin is the expert so how is it actualy spelled? Anyway i ahve both ova and the motion picture. I dont really like the thrid one and I wont say why because I'd be giving away spoilers. trust and betrayal is good because it actualy show you his roots, and the second one is like a standard episode would be.

P.S and to clarify something up "Cloud" I hope that wasnt directed to me cuz I am "not" a n00b. Excuse me If I ever make mistakes in my life, Im only human.

its rurouni kenshin, though the ova's are called samurai x in some countries. I woudln't neccessary call myself an expert, but meh.

ddog

i like the show. it has an okay story but some episodes are just boring.

evil_kenshin

ddog said:
i like the show. it has an okay story but some episodes are just boring.

probably the filler episodes, they were the episodes that weren't in the manga, but made a tv episode of (such as that episode where they go on that locomotive and sano refuses to take a picture because he reckons it will suck your soul out)

T

Tidus22340

One thing: RK RULES! lol...i love the show, especially since i took some hiten mitsuruugi ryuu myself...ryu kan sen baby! lol...i dont know what else to say its an amazing show. and to confirm: it is spelt "Rurouni Kenshin" not whatever you other guys were saying (thanks evil kenshin) my sig kinda gives away that i like it...

T

Tidus22340

Trigger said:
Lol, i remember that one. but doesnt he say that through out the whole series. Anyway, has anyone ever seen a real sakabatou in real life?
This is probably spam, but Kaita (my master) kept one in his office...a real sakabatou, but, unfortunatly, not reversed bladed like i like to use. i dont wanna be goin to jail for killing someone with an acient weapon. but ever notice that the principal forge sakabatou was a reversed blade sword? i find that weird, because that would just slow down the draw time where when using hiten mitsuruugi ryuu you need god like speed...so how is it the perfect sakabatou?

evil_kenshin

Trigger said:
yea its rurouni kenshin( I spelled Kenshin wrong by accident, hehe) That guy called me a n00b. But isnt a Sakabatou a reverse blade sword?

its debatable,some say yes while most say no (i don't know why there is such confusion over the matter). I personally don't reckon it exists at all in real life

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website

Ive seen reverse bladed swords over the internet, but they were probably made by fans or something. I was under the impression that sakabatou translated into reverse bladed sword.

evil_kenshin

Trigger said:
Ive seen reverse bladed swords over the internet, but they were probably made by fans or something. I was under the impression that sakabatou translated into reverse bladed sword.

well if you directly translate it, it works out to be reverse edged/bladed sword, but that is not its true name, the word for it doesn't exist in the english langauge

evil_kenshin

Trigger said:
lol, so then a sakabatou "is" a reverse blade sword. Well i guess 'reverse blade swor' is close enough

like i said thats if you directly translate it, but its not the true meaning so a sakabatou is not a reverse blade sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back