• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rurouni Kenshin: The Lost Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tidus22340

Ok, this is my first time creating a custom RPG story thing. but heres the roles...sorry i have kenshin.

Kenshin-Tidus22340
Saito-Open
Aoshi-Open
Sano-Open
Yahiko-Max
Kaoru-Open
Boss #1-Open (You can make the name for this guy too!)
Boss #2-Open (Same thing as Boss #1!)

Here's the basic start. After the Shishio fight, Kenshin finds himself with nothing to do for a bit. He decides to start wandering again, but Kaoru begs to go with him and he finally gives in. Sano, Saito, Aoshi and Yahiko all follow Karou's lead. They head out towards Tokyo to run into Boss #1 while on their way. A fight becomes inevitable. And that's where you guys come in. I need all roles filled in before we can start, and also Boss #1 needs to decide what he will say/do/whatever...then the rest of the characters will take their turns speaking/acting. So who's who?

T

Tidus22340

Doesn't look like anyones interested lol...i think the lost story will stay lost?Not unless someone looks at it! (please let this post attract attention...please?!)

M

Max

hmmm i think ill be Yahiko :) hehe im a smart mouthed kid!! yaay! fits me just right!! lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back