• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumour: FFVIIR coming 2017, I-IX PS4 collection next year, XIII trilogy coming to PS4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
It's not a rumor. The information was leaked. So they are releasing all that.

It definitely is not confirmed.

I'll honestly still be shocked if FFVIIR comes out this year, even with it being episodic it just doesn't seem very feasible, but I guess I could be wrong.

That I-IX collection has always seemed legitimate though. Would totally be down to relive some of those.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Aren't the big FF anniversary plans going to be revealed either today or tomorrow? The collection of all games sounds amazing, and I would love to be able to play part 1 of the FFVII remake this year even if the chances are a bit slim.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Aren't the big FF anniversary plans going to be revealed either today or tomorrow? The collection of all games sounds amazing, and I would love to be able to play part 1 of the FFVII remake this year even if the chances are a bit slim.

Tomorrow - or rather, the 31st in Japan. I'm afraid I don't know the actual time of the presentation. But as someone pointed out to me recently, it's just the "opening ceremony for the anniversary," which of course lasts all year, so who knows what we'll be hearing about. They could easily just throw up a montage of all the Final Fantasy games and say "please be excited" for announcements at upcoming cons.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
They could easily just throw up a montage of all the Final Fantasy games and say "please be excited" for announcements at upcoming cons.
Sounds about right.

I really hope this is true. Not so much concerned about the VII Remake, which I'll wait to get until all the parts are released.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Sounds about right.

I really hope this is true. Not so much concerned about the VII Remake, which I'll wait to get until all the parts are released.

I've seriously considered this as well. Not like anything can really get spoiled for me by waiting, I just really want to have the complete experience all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back