• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumour Control: Next KH on handheld?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
184.jpg

Rumour Control: Next KH on handheld? - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Greetings, KH fans! The KHI staff is proud to the first to bring you a new piece of news. In a recent EGM magazine, there is a rumour that states that a KH prequel is in the works. What's more is that this prequel is set for the hand held console. You may be thinking, "Hey, we already know this!", but we've been dwelling upon these ideas in the past. It's not official, but merely rumour. Also, we have already covered this information with a recent interview with Nomura, found here. In it, Nomura states that the next KH game will indeed, be a side story, but does not dwell too much on the handheld idea. He does hint at a handheld release, however, making it evident that this next prequel could easily be one of those platforms.

So many rumours have been popping up! Will the next KH game be on a hand held? Right now, it's all up to you to speculate. We'll just have to wait and see. For now, we rely on rumours to help bring ourselves to the ultimatum; whether or not the next KH will be a handheld game.

So, what do you guys think?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would love to see more potential spinoffs. From the little we know, it looks like the next game will heavily involve Roxas, considering he's my favorite, I'm excited.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
^ Wow, you are absolutely right, lol. On #9 not #11.

And also WOW!!!!! I had no idea that there was gonna be a new KH game besides KH3 (working title). Well im leaning towards the Game Boy Color hand held, but i kinda doubt that. So... im not sure if its gonna be on PSP because its a Sony Consule, or on the DS because it was on the GBA on CoM.

The Superior

ok tell me something HOW THE HELL Can u play KH on a FReakin phone or whatever it is besides DS or PSP?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
From the little we know, it looks like the next game will heavily involve Roxas, considering he's my favorite, I'm excited.

I'm sorry, but I disagree. I think it evident that the next game will be about Xehanort's past, before Roxas was even created.

Also, it may just be a rumor, but the information is based on evidence. We shouldn't take it as fact...

Y

Yannis

I got the image from Nomura´s latest interview, that there may be many games(one for BBS, one for Riku and one for Roxas). He said this:

I'm not just talking about the next game, more about the next project, so I can't say that it will just be one game (laughs).

And this:

one of the things I most want to do is to give Roxas more of a role to play. I think it would be interesting to flesh out more of the year he spent between his birth and disappearance. Or making Riku the main character, and writing about his desperate fight while Sora was asleep, and things like that. You get the impression that Riku summoned Roxas to a place of shadows, and that Riku is a master of shadows, so I would like to give him more exploration in the game.

So maybe there will be like three games published at same day! Possible?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
1.Why do you want the game to be on a handheld that has not as good graphics (DS) and not on a handheld that has better graphics(PSP)?Or Nomura could make it on both but the thing that could mess it all up is that it would be Mobile.

2.It would be cool if it had more then just one game.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^Because

1. The DS is better and has great graphics, stop being a fanboy..
2. Its about gameplay as well. DQIX and FFTA2 are going to be fun as hell on the DS, if you watched gameplay or videos on it.
3. If graphics really mattered KH would have been on xbox, cube or PC.

The Superior said:
ok tell me something HOW THE HELL Can u play KH on a FReakin phone or whatever it is besides DS or PSP?
Just like how all these other games are working on moblie.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^Because

1. The DS is better and has great graphics, stop being a fanboy..
Is he being a fanboy? He sounds more like a graphics whore, and truly, the majority of us are.

2. Its about gameplay as well. DQIX and FFTA2 are going to be fun as hell on the DS, if you watched gameplay or videos on it.
True that. Though Nomura's DS game It's A Wonderful World is said to have disappointing gameplay. Rather use gameplay I'm familiar with than some wierd system like CoM.

3. If graphics really mattered KH would have been on xbox, cube or PC.
Bad analogy, as Nomura seems to know much about the PS hardware. He's familiar with it.

Though, that doesnt mean he's only working on PS hardware lol, he's proven enough times he likes change now and then.

Anyways, on to the matter. After Ive seen the beauty that is called Crisis Core FF7 on the PSP, I'm sold. I need a PSP NOW. That game is gonna rock. Which takes me to the subject: the next KH handheld game should be on the PSP.

Yup yup. Not just the graphics though, dont be afraid. There's another thing that the PSP offers: it's familiar. KH1 and KH2 players can easily understand the basics of a spinoff on the PSP, as the controls are basically the same (minus one analog stick and two shoulder buttons)

Both handhelds support Wi-Fi, so multiplayer battling could be a nice touch if its on a handheld.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
A graphics whore that is the weirdest insult I have ever seen, read, or heard (I got to write that one done thats funny) . The game might come out on both. FF has been put on both Sony and Nintendo GS same thing with KH (even though KHCoM on game boy sucked) so it could be on many systems.
bowchickawowwow

New2Ya

I'm lost...
A graphics whore that is the weirdest insult I have ever seen, read, or heard (I got to write that one done thats funny) . The game might come out on both. FF has been put on both Sony and Nintendo GS same thing with KH (even though KHCoM on game boy sucked) so it could be on many systems.
bowchickawowwow
Lmao, its a common word, and no it wasnt meant as an insult.

Im a graphics whore myself. :thumbup:

The eye needs something too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back