• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Rumour: A World Based on Frozen 2 Reportedly Considered for Kingdom Hearts 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't even think Marshmallow was in Frozen 2, was he? Regardless he'll be the perfect party member for a Frozen 2 world because any plot with him will take the heroes out of the Frozen 2 story, perfect to retell Frozen 2's story without Sora and crew.

He was at the very end I believe with the little snow bbys. He’s still living on the Northern mountain.

disney233

Awards
No no no, a million times NO. Frozen is GARBAGE for KH. The creators have massive sticks up their bootyboxes, same as Disney head management. Pick literally anything else. PLEASE.
Why anything else? Disney screwed up all the modern movie worlds. Big Hero 6, Corona, and especially Tangled. Honestly, so long as Disney's in the game, is there really any hope for any other modern movie? Odds are, Disney'll just screw it up.

I...kinda lost hope in Disney worlds after BBS. So, I'm neutral with Frozen 2. But uhh...yeah. Odds are, Disney's iron grip'll come in and butcher it up. This is Frozen we're talking about. And odds are, Zootopia, Moana, they'll probably share the same fate.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Why anything else? Disney screwed up all the modern movie worlds. Big Hero 6, Corona, and especially Tangled. Honestly, so long as Disney's in the game, is there really any hope for any other modern movie? Odds are, Disney'll just screw it up.
At least they pretended to try with BH6. God Arendelle is one of the worst KH worlds I have ever had the displeasure of playing. SDG completely unrelated to the Disney plot, boss battles that had nothing to do with Frozen, and more. Hella neutered plotline that skips all over the place not unlike The Caribbean - but unlike TC, it didn't have gorgeous graphics or a good OST to distract from the lifeless storyline. Like jesus christ. Don't touch that IP with a ten foot pole. Yeah, it gets newbies into the series...but sales shouldn't inherently compromise portions of the product IMO.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I don't even think Marshmallow was in Frozen 2, was he? Regardless he'll be the perfect party member for a Frozen 2 world because any plot with him will take the heroes out of the Frozen 2 story, perfect to retell Frozen 2's story without Sora and crew.
He got a post-credits scene.

Awards
They gonna make the world with a little creativity as possible because disney, sad news but predictable
I recall someone who used to work at Disney or whatever talking about how the "Frozen team" wouldn't even allow Elsa to face a different direction on an ad because the style guide explicitly said she can only do things or poses from the movie or something.

the red monster

Awards
I recall someone who used to work at Disney or whatever talking about how the "Frozen team" wouldn't even allow Elsa to face a different direction on an ad because the style guide explicitly said she can only do things or poses from the movie or something.
I guess fun isn't allowed when it comes down to disney getting involved

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Look Disney, just give me my Zootopia & P&tF worlds & we'll call it even.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Well, a lot of this micromanaging every facet of the company came from Lasseter. Even though he's gone now, some of that thinking in the way the studio does things in marketing and so onis probably still followed (hopefully to dissipate as time passes). And you have to look at the fact, too, that Disney was really trying to make a comeback for a long time and Frozen was the first time in forever that they got to be above all the other animation studios again since the '90s. Dreamworks and PIXAR had been running the show for the last decade before that.

So Disney's very careful with Frozen for that reason. Zootopia's the only film that's made as much as Frozen and Frozen 2 did at the box office of their newer films, and yet for whatever reason that film still doesn't sell merchandise, have the brand recognition, or get the same amount of attention that Frozen does from the public. Which is a shame, because Judy and Nick are great characters.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Their brand should lick the players' nuts. I know Disney is intrinsically tied to KH but damn. If you don't want the branding or image to be tarnished/altered, then don't include it in this anime crossover.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I will acknowledge that Frozen was their biggest hit, but that shouldn’t not mean that they have to limit Frozen 2 this time around. The film was a mess. We know it was a mess because they let us see them develop it and struggle with it the whole way.

At this point, they should be happy for people to come in with fresh eyes and make something that barely came together into something fun and enjoyable for a group of fans.

Their brand should lick the players' nuts. I know Disney is intrinsically tied to KH but damn. If you don't want the branding or image to be tarnished/altered, then don't include it in this anime crossover.

I don’t disagree. If they aren’t going to let them do anything interesting with the IP, why bother having it in the game at all?

It just sucks because the KH team loved the film and was so happy to include it, so it is a shame it turned out the way it did.

disney233

Awards
That's it. That's what Disney has come to. They don't even want their own summons in Disney worlds now despite the fact that they done it in the past. Disney somehow completely ruined their own crossover.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I‘m not surprised, but still excited! I genuinely enjoyed Frozen 2 and I imagine they cay do waaaay more with it. I think this could be so action packed and I HOPE they‘ll have Show Yourself in it.
I had an idea for a Kairi game where she's going to different worlds to recover her own power and self-worth after the events of KH3, and each of the worlds she visits is the New Seven Hearts worlds to get advice from them. Maybe even have a running theme of their songs opening up their inner light or something (Show Yourself and The Next Right Thing for Elsa and Ana respectively, etc) culminating in Disney actually writing a Kairi song for the climax. Have it so she has to find her own worth outside of Sora and decides at the end to defend the world's from the Fortellers/Maleficent/whatever is doing evil stuff during the game, instead of just trying to find Sora. Idk, it sounds neat to me...

Last edited:
Back