• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumour: 3 New KH Games (PSP, DS, PS3) AND NEW SCAN!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Okay guys, the rumours aint stopping here. Now Jeux-France says they found out that there will be three KH games shown to the public or at least announced.

The names are:
- Kingdom Hearts (temporary title, meaning it will have a number/name on it most probably) (PlayStation 3)
- Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
- Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)

Good news right? (btw they also announced at J-F that Endless Crisis:FFVII comes to the PS3. Possible FF7 remake?)

Okay anyways, source:
Rumeur : Rumeurs Square Enix

Its a rumour still, but Famitsu will be released today, so we'll find out soon enough!!

DEEMAN UPDATE: We now have the first new scan involving the next Kingdom Hearts game, whatever it may be. That can be seen here. In the first two images of that scan, there is text. The text on the first image with Axel and Roxas in a conference room reads,"Is it the one with the Keyblade?" As for the second image, with Mickey and Sora, it reads,"I was alone here, on that day."

Along with that scan, 2Chan provided us with a list of points regarding the information given to us in the scan.

They are as follows:

-The game will feature Roxas' past, whether passive (from the outside looking in) or from first-person (meaning you play Roxas) is yet to be seen

-The Organization XIII meeting room is shown

-A screenshot is shown of Sora and Mickey in Traverse Town, but it is the Sora from the past, the events of KH1 seem to have been altered some way

-The subtitle reads "The day the King and I were here...", someone is thinking back to an event?

-This game will be part of a series looking into KH's past

-None of the game will be a remake, it is 100% original, though you may experience some familiar scenes (Implying flashbacks or time-travel)

Expect many more updates from KHInsider. The information on the next Kingdom Hearts titles is already pouring in endlessly! !

New2Ya update:
I edited the scan, as there is a much bigger and clearer version. So now you click on Here, you get a 2x bigger and HQ scan.

http://hachikaze.ddo.jp/bbs/up2/src/up0022.jpg_5pibMqj0OMnVi6wGjjh3/up0022.jpg

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Rumour: 3 New KH Games (PSP, DS, PS3)

Double the series in 1 go. Crazy.

Might as well have something for Wii at this point like ports of the older games.

boo_shoe2000

hope they just stick on the PSP for the next game so that when i buy CC:FFVII i don't have to buy another console for the KH.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Personally I wonder why Square doesn't make their own console & have their games be exclusive to it. They'd monopolize Japan overnight if nothing else.

But I guess they think there's more money to be made in crapping out as many games across as much as possible (& they maybe right).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Do you know funny that sounds?

It'd be true. If any 3rd party company were capable of making a jump to console manufacturer, it would be Square-Enix & EA.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

No it would fail big time. EA's would as well. Look at Sega you need more then one company to keep a system alive..

No one in there right mind is going to buy a system just for one companys games...

Why wouldn't they have other 3rd parties developing for their system? I never said that they couldn't.

Of course Nintendo is proof that 1 company CAN carry a system.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com

Thanks for the info, New2Ya. We gave credit to you for providing us with this information.

It's up on the main page now. =)

Y

Yannis

I would be shocked though, if that is true..O_O; Personally I waited PS3 version to be in far future, when PS3´s price is far lower...

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Hey guys is this what I think it is?

http://hachikaze.ddo.jp/bbs/up2/src/up0022.jpg_5pibMqj0OMnVi6wGjjh3/up0022.jpg

Source: FF7AC Reunion.

Babelfish translation:
< KH: Announcing the new work with キングダムハーツ TGS! In V jump article publication > This month the article regarding the new work "of キングダムハーツ" publishes to V jump November edition of sale. From article contents "emergency bulletin! キングダムハーツ new project starting! When new game SS2 which is thought as the picture being even in system board room, it forces, ロクサス and with the accelerator "does to be chosen in the key blade, the person -" トラヴァースタウン apparently comes and king and ソラ as for together are, ソラ at the place 1 clothes king where, size at the time of 2 start is not agreeable with "that day," as for project contents of the surprise which me is here the KH new work game it is not 1 title as for, hard it is not one, past there is no work リメイク, they are all complete new works ". In addition it publishes also the comment of Nomura handwriting. TGS, or tomorrow announcement? With スクエニプレスカンファレンス announcement? ! (KH スレ: 128 people

What I can see is the event of Roxas being introduced to the Organization by Axel himself. And I see Mickey in his apprentice outfit and that keyblade of his he holds in the Secret Trailer in FM+.

OFFT: Thanks Deeman, I appreciate it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Blehehehe, I knew there would be time travel

-2chan said:
-The game will feature Roxas' past, whether passive (from the outside looking in) or from first-person (meaning you play Roxas) is yet to be seen
-The Organization XIII meeting room is shown
-A screenshot is shown of Sora and Mickey in Traverse Town, but it is the Sora from the past, the events of KH1 seem to have been altered some way
-The subtitle reads "The day the King and I were here...", someone is thinking back to an event?
-This game will be part of a series looking into KH's past
-None of the game will be a remake, it is 100% original, though you may experience some familiar scenes (Implying flashbacks or time-travel?)

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The source announcing KH for the DS, PSP, and PS3 is the same source who provided the scans of Kingdom Hearts Zero for the PSP, if you accept the scans as real, than you should probably accept that there will be a KH title on the DS as well

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
are these scans from psp or ps3? and I hop that khcom 2 for ds is a rumour.

Maybe they're for the DS game. Remember, the 1st CoM on the GBA had PS2 graphics in short video clips so it's entirely possible (& probable) that the DS game could have similar clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back