• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► RUMOR: Winnie the Pooh & Tigger to be featured in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
So, just to clarify. Jim Cummings said he's finished recording his share for Kingdom Hearts 3?
And not only that, but apparently it was trying to match with the Japanese lip movements...

tbh, the only thing that makes sense to me is that maybe this is for an upcoming trailer and not the game proper. Because, like, it doesn't make sense for them to be recording English VA at this point for the actual game and the fact that it isn't properly being lip-synced seems... wrong.

That or it's for something else entirely.
I'm guessing all the VA-talk from past months and all the rumours to went with them have been about 0.2, which (I guess) could be easily mistaken for Kingdom Hearts 3.
Except where in the short 0.2 would winnie-the-pooh factor in?

Is it possible they could be a part of Back Cover... somehow?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm guessing all the VA-talk from past months and all the rumours to went with them have been about 0.2, which (I guess) could be easily mistaken for Kingdom Hearts 3. When you think of it that way, it's easy to presume that all the VA work for both Bill Farmer (Goofy) and Jim Cummings (assuming Pete appears in 0.2 for a cutscene) have been finished already.
that doesn't make sense why would goofy and pete apperar in 0.2 when it aqua story?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So, just to clarify. Jim Cummings said he's finished recording his share for Kingdom Hearts 3?

That is what he said. Wasn't directly asked about it either, twice now the juicier tidbit came out of him unpromted.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Seriously Matgsy, thanks for taking your time to get this info. I never expected to be getting some substantial news today.
that doesn't make sense why would goofy and pete apperar in 0.2 when it aqua story?
I could see them appearing maybe during some exposition. It might be a story focused on Aqua, but we already know that it spends at least some time on Yen Sid and the others.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Yeah, I really don`t see how you can factor in those two plus Pooh and Tigger in Aqua`s journey in the realm of darkness

100 Acre Woods was never even destroyed during the period between BBS and KH1

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Command board confirmed with Pooh's cheating little honey pots

hd command board? yes pls

Except where in the short 0.2 would winnie-the-pooh factor in?

Is it possible they could be a part of Back Cover... somehow?

I doubt Pooh will be in 0.2, but as I said in an earlier post: there's been an awful lot of focus on "books" ever since the whole Tome of Prophecies plotline was introduced. I doubt it's related, but hey, who knows?

Riku, Kairi, Yen Sid and Mickey are in 0.2. It's possible for Pete and Goofy to show up as well.

Yeah, I really don`t see how you can factor in those two plus Pooh and Tigger in Aqua`s journey in the realm of darkness

100 Acre Woods was never even destroyed during the period between BBS and KH1

If I'm going by my previous statement about "books", maybe Pooh's book has some value as well. Who knows how 0.2 will end? Maybe it'll get destroyed at the end of that, during some secret ending scene or w/e. Or get stolen by whoever wants it. It's been described as special before iirc, and Heartless have been after it for God knows how long. Wouldn't put it past Nomura to do something like that. Not to mention how horrible of a sight that would be: using Pooh's Book for bad. Sora wouldn't allow that to happen. I'm just spitballing here, but in short: I wouldn't call it "impossible".

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Really don`t see how you possibly connect a lighthearted minigame world far removed from the conflict of the series to the book of prophecies.

Seriously, what would Pooh or his friends have "ANYTHING to do with the keyblade wielders or their history?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
If I'm going by my previous statement about "books", maybe Pooh's book has some value as well. Who knows how 0.2 will end? Maybe it'll get destroyed at the end of that, during some secret ending scene or w/e. Or get stolen by whoever wants it. I'm just spitballing here, but in short: I wouldn't call it "impossible". Wouldn't put it past Nomura to do something like that.
i dont see 100 acre woods appearing at all in 0.2 when we know mikey telling the story aqua at the mysterous tower when the book is at radient garden plus if want to destoyed or steal 100 aces woods you do it in main game not in a secret ending.

Last edited:

Vulpeus1041

Winnie the pooh = master of masters confirmed
After destroying everything master decided to rest in his second home

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Really don`t see how you possibly connect a lighthearted minigame world far removed from the conflict of the series to the book of prophecies.

Seriously, what would Pooh or his friends have "ANYTHING to do with the keyblade wielders or their history?
I don't see how they could connect a cricket's diary to the book of prophecies but that didn't stop them either.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And he said KH3...?

The rational part of me believes it is for 0.2 or Back Cover via the Foretellers pulling 100 Acre Wood from the book...haha pulling a book from a book

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
[video=youtube;ObR6fVJcNC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObR6fVJcNC8[/video]

At 3:58, Merlin says the book is not his, that he doesn't know what kind of book it is and that it holds a secret. And Cid described it as "really old" before, when he hands it over to you. I could definitely see Nomura turning it into a big deal. I don't think he will, but Nomura's done crazier things than this so.

The rational part of me believes it is for 0.2 or Back Cover via the Foretellers pulling 100 Acre Wood from the book...haha pulling a book from a book

I'm sure this is all an ellaborate metaphor for Nomura pulling plotpoints out of his ass.

Last edited:

Echoecho6

Awards
People probably wouldn't like this, but it would be cool for Goofy and Donald to meet Pooh this time around.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
And he said KH3...?

lol bookception yeah i think mean kh3 not 0.2 or back cover

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Let's also not forget the other mysterious book in the series...

tumblr_o0pbr1djlJ1uw7gq2o1_1280.png

Jack Skellington's "Old Book About the Heartless".

SECRETLY A TOME OF PROPHECY

large print edition

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;ObR6fVJcNC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObR6fVJcNC8[/video]

At 3:58, Merlin says the book is not his, that he doesn't know what kind of book it is and that it holds a secret. And Cid described it as "really old" before, when he hands it over to you. I could definitely see Nomura turning it into a big deal. I don't think he will, but Nomura's done crazier things than this so.
again if nomura wanted to done some bing with 100 acres woods he would done in the main game not like in a secret ending or a small game like 0.2

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
again if nomura wanted to done some bing with 100 acres woods he would done in the main game not like in a secret ending or a small game like 0.2

He still could? He did a very similar thing with BBS volume 2, teasing so many future plotpoints, and look where we are now. They're being explored in 0.2 (and 3). He could easily introduce something in a secret ending to get everyone hyped (which is what they're for anyways) and explore said plotpoint in a future game, in this case: Kingdom Hearts 3.

Let's also not forget the other mysterious book in the series...

tumblr_o0pbr1djlJ1uw7gq2o1_1280.png

Jack Skellington's "Old Book About the Heartless".

SECRETLY A TOME OF PROPHECY

large print edition

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I don't see how they could connect a cricket's diary to the book of prophecies but that didn't stop them either.
That's totally different. Jimminy was important to the series outside of his homeworld. He was the record keeper for events during Sora's journey.

That isnt the case for 100 Acre Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back