• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► RUMOR: Winnie the Pooh & Tigger to be featured in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpeus1041

I hope this is true, collecting those pages is just part of KH and I'll definitely be disappointed if we don't get it in KH3.

So was collecting the Dalmatians but that was only once
I hated having to go back and visit the hundred acre woods
They didn't even have heartless, I hope they make like a honey pot heartless that's like the prize pods in khbbs

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think if this is the last time of 100 acres woods i mean i think they might get a new mini world for the next saga i think they should have something special for that world

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
There hasn't been a good track record of the voice actors not being giving clear information on what they'll be working on (such as like what Spockanort said on Bill Farmer) or even as they're working on it (like the E3 trailer, Ben Diskin wasn't even told he was playing chess) so I have doubt, but I don't doubt Jim.
He either outright knows, has no doubt about Winnie the Pooh appearing again, or Disney's not being clear on what he'll be working on. Time will maybe tell.

MellowDynamic

Website
www.facebook.com
I would've prefered Darkwing Duck though .. :/ nothing against Pooh, it's a small world anyway. But it would've been awesome to see Darkwing Duck appear in Twilight Town, Traverse Town or something like that.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't mind returning to the 100 Acre Woods again. There's just something about it that brings you calm.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I could maybe see them having decided which worlds would be in the game, and wanting the Disney voices in particular to be contracted for it and to have their schedules figured out or whatever. But I really don't think they've started doing actual voice work on the game yet.

I am happy for its inclusion if this turns out to be right though. I've always liked that world.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Update: on route to Con today where Cummings Q&A panel is in 2 hours. I'm out of questions so anyone's got one now's the time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Update: on route to Con today where Cummings Q&A panel is in 2 hours. I'm out of questions so anyone's got one now's the time.

I'd like to know about his time recording...like how it was, or what the process was, or any funny stories.

But in general I'd be happy if he said the Pooh and Tigger thing over again and if Pete is included?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Has Square Enix contacted you about the voice acting for Kingdom Hearts 3 and/or for Kingdom Hearts 2 did they tell you that you were working on KH2 and did that happen for KH3?

Sdog

Awards

You're our eyes and ears out there! Like our own little TMZ!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If he mentions Pooh and Piglett again maybe ask about potential new 100 acre world residents such as Christopher.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Peeeeeeeete.

Pete can't be excluded from KH3.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
UPDATE:
I'd like to know about his time recording...like how it was, or what the process was, or any funny stories.

This was the question I chose to ask. With a crowd present I got cold feet about squeezing too many spoilers. He spoke mainly of the ADR process and how they have paraphrase the original Japanese script who creates challenges. Tigger is particularly "fun" in this aspect.

He added that recording or at least his part (& he worded it like that) is already done.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
UPDATE:

This was the question I chose to ask. With a crowd present I got cold feet about squeezing too many spoilers. He spoke mainly of the ADR process and how they have paraphrase the original Japanese script who creates challenges. Tigger is particularly "fun" in this aspect.

He added that recording or at least his part (& he worded it like that) is already done.
He already finished recording his lines for Pooh, Tiger, and possibly Pete?

So is that a confirmation of Pooh and Tigger's appearance in KH3

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Pete in KH didn't come up at all.

Jim doing Tigger doing a Bane impression is a hell of a thing to hear fyi.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Pete in KH didn't come up at all.

Jim doing Tigger doing a Bane impression is a hell of a thing to hear fyi.
thank you matgsy so i imagined the disney world va already got the scripts and started to record there lines right?

Last edited:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I'm guessing all the VA-talk from past months and all the rumours to went with them have been about 0.2, which (I guess) could be easily mistaken for Kingdom Hearts 3. When you think of it that way, it's easy to presume that all the VA work for both Bill Farmer (Goofy) and Jim Cummings (assuming Pete appears in 0.2 for a cutscene) have been finished already.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm guessing all the VA-talk from past months and all the rumours to went with them have been about 0.2, which (I guess) could be easily mistaken for Kingdom Hearts 3. When you think of it that way, it's easy to presume that all the VA work for both Bill Farmer (Goofy) and Jim Cummings (assuming Pete appears in 0.2 for a cutscene) have been finished already.

Command board confirmed with Pooh's cheating little honey pots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back