• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► RUMOR: Winnie the Pooh & Tigger to be featured in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Pooh's Grand Adventure is one of the four movies tied as my pick for the best film of all time. And it's absolutely a heartbreaking tearjerker.

So yes I'd be happy to have the Hundred Acre Wood back. A few months back I brainstormed a massive plan for a Winnie the Pooh platformer on the scale of an Assassin's Creed game with free-roam and everything, this could be the closest I'd ever get to my idea.

But if Pooh and friends really do appear in Chi, then they'll probably show up for Back Cover and that's probably what Jim recorded for.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I enjoyed Pooh’s Grand Adventure, too. Actually, if they were to use that film as the story for the world in KH3, it would fit in with the larger story of Sora and co. looking for Aqua, Ventus, etc.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Please. Stop. Putting. Winnie. Puuh. In. Kingdom. Hearts.
Does anyone, anyfuckingone remember the trophy you got in Re:CoM HD for sorting 200(?) types of vegetables? DOES ANYONE REMEMBER HOW PUUH WAS AN ASSHOLE THERE RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND MAKING YOU LOSE THE MINIGAME?
Please, Square Enix. Stop this insanity.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Does anyone, anydiddlyingone remember the trophy you got in Re:CoM HD for sorting 200(?) types of vegetables? DOES ANYONE REMEMBER HOW PUUH WAS AN ASSHOLE THERE RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND MAKING YOU LOSE THE MINIGAME?
Well, uuh, whatever. I love the 100 Arce Woods. The world's just... unique.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Does anyone, anyfuckingone remember the trophy you got in Re:CoM HD for sorting 200(?) types of vegetables? DOES ANYONE REMEMBER HOW PUUH WAS AN ASSHOLE THERE RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND MAKING YOU LOSE THE MINIGAME?

I hated the mini-games in Re:CoM (especially the fucking vegetable one) but every time I play 100 Acre Wood in KH1 and KH2, I cry like a baby so I am happy for more Pooh if it makes me sad that I'm an adult and not 5 years old haha

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
isn't anybody worries that 100 Acre Wood in kh3 might impact pooh's II ending?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It ended happily in KH1 and KH2. The denizens of The Hundred Acre Wood are the stupidest people that you come across in this series, and I mean that in an endearing way, so naturally problems will constantly occur as a result of their misunderstanding of simple concepts.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

#PoohLivesMatter

I hated the mini-games in Re:CoM (especially the fucking vegetable one) but every time I play 100 Acre Wood in KH1 and KH2, I cry like a baby so I am happy for more Pooh if it makes me sad that I'm an adult and not 5 years old haha

I remember vividly how sad I was when I first played Kingdom Hearts 2 and discovered that Pooh Bear had forgotten about me. The endings of 100 Acre Wood always get me, arguably the biggest Disney moments in the games. Simple, yet heartfelt.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
How could anyone possibly hate Pooh or his friends?

Besides, this is going to be the darkest game in the series. We need a fun lighthearted world for a sense of relief from all the drama with Xehanort

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
LAST DAY OF CON UPDATE: Got the autograph of Jessica DiCicco (Olette). She was nice to chat with but refused to comment on the possibility of returning to KH3. Guess my charms don't work on everyone.

Christy Romano (KH1 Yuffie) doesn't think she's coming back. Probably shouldn't get any hopes up on Kim Possible either.

In related news I bought a foam kingdom key. The mickey head was missing so I attached a Ludwig Von Koopa plush to it. Close enough, right?

This concludes the extent of my field reporting.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yuffie got a different voice actress?

I wouldnt worry about Olette not appearing though. Twilight Town is returning so she, Hayner, and Pence will likely return as well. They're far too important to Roxas

Last edited:

redcrown

Awards
I think I hated her more as Mae Whitman. It's always so satisfying to beat her mocking smug voice in the games. Every cry of pain and defeat is bliss.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
LAST DAY OF CON UPDATE: Got the autograph of Jessica DiCicco (Olette). She was nice to chat with but refused to comment on the possibility of returning to KH3. Guess my charms don't work on everyone.
She's lovely. We had a nice chat about Olette and Lumina while everyone else only cared about her work on Adventure Time.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ludwig makes everything better :)

Luwig is clearly the superior Koopaling. Mad scientist in both cartoon & game canon, only with a unique bossfight in SMW & the only one that had sticker in Brawl. Nintendo knows the score.

Anyway turned out the mickey silhouettes were kept in a separate bag via Disney mandate & they had forgotten to give me mine when I bought my keyblade. Strangest case of Disney regulating how their properties are handled in KH I've heard yet.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Pooh has always been the definitive representation of my own childhood - only for PGA to end up as the ultimate coming of age story I've grown up with. And it released when I was only like 2!

I enjoyed Pooh’s Grand Adventure, too. Actually, if they were to use that film as the story for the world in KH3, it would fit in with the larger story of Sora and co. looking for Aqua, Ventus, etc.

They kinda already did cover the main theme of PGA in II, namely the "always be with you" theme that has me bawling just 10 minutes into that film. And we've already seen elements of PGA in II, like Skull (which is real here), and also that valley of butterflies at Kanga's house. That said, I wouldn't mind a straightforward adaptation of PGA and yes, "Wherever You Are", the saddest song ever recorded, fits pretty nicely with the predicaments of many of the main cast.

I hated the mini-games in Re:CoM (especially the diddlying vegetable one) but every time I play 100 Acre Wood in KH1 and KH2, I cry like a baby so I am happy for more Pooh if it makes me sad that I'm an adult and not 5 years old haha

I couldn't believe how unbelievably sad it was meeting Pooh in KH1. "All my friends are gone... We used to play all day. And I wonder how I'll say goodbye to me too, when I disappear!" Wow. Especially in the face of universal destruction, it was sad that not even Pooh could escape unscathed.

#PoohLivesMatter

I remember vividly how sad I was when I first played Kingdom Hearts 2 and discovered that Pooh Bear had forgotten about me. The endings of 100 Acre Wood always get me, arguably the biggest Disney moments in the games. Simple, yet heartfelt.

No kidding.

How could anyone possibly hate Pooh or his friends?

Besides, this is going to be the darkest game in the series. We need a fun lighthearted world for a sense of relief from all the drama with Xehanort

I always loved that about Hundred Acre Wood in KH1 especially. All hell is breaking loose, billions of people are being wiped out by eldritch monsters, your friends are missing, etc. KH1 had a pretty dark atmosphere even before the plot got serious with Ansem and everything. Going to Hundred Acre Wood was like having a sweet, peaceful nap before waking up and going back to war. It'd be great to stay there forever, but nothing lasts forever. If III really does end up becoming the darkest of the series, I'd love the sweet reprieve of playing with Pooh and his friends.

Jgray123487

Awards
Hi everyone I haven't posted in a long time (password issues lol) but i looked up the panel on youtube and found it! Matgsy i think this is you and would like to thank you on asking the question. It is around the 5:05 mark in the video.

https://youtu.be/svZUNVPp0kM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back