• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor Stupor - A Kingdom Hearts Anime?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

It's very possible that it could become an Anime with how popular it is. Do you have a link to the Moon Phas website? I'd like to check it out.

Meh, I don't really think that it is a good idea. It could work, but I would not like it.

Maybe true. Maybe not.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I don't get it. Shouldn't a KH tv show or movie be, you know........a Disney production?

Lexeon

I don't get it. Shouldn't a KH tv show or movie be, you know........a Disney production?

Half and Half. Disney own part of it because of Disney worlds and characters, but Square Enix owns the Final Fantasy characters. Nomura also created the story, but it's still 50/50.

Half and Half. Disney own part of it because of Disney worlds and characters, but Square Enix owns the Final Fantasy characters. Nomura also created the story, but it's still 50/50.

But, Disney also owns the original characters. Like, Sora, Riku, Kiari, Xemnas, Xigbar, and such.

Anyway, it could be alright, I guess. If it was done right.

Lexeon

But, Disney also owns the original characters. Like, Sora, Riku, Kiari, Xemnas, Xigbar, and such.

Anyway, it could be alright, I guess. If it was done right.

But how does Disney own those characters? That should be 50/50 as well, beings they're new characters made by Square, and that they are only involved with Disney characters. Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc... were created by Square Enix, which makes those characters SE's...but because of being involved with Disney characters and worlds in the story, makes them half Disney's as well as Square's.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Disney only owns the Disney characters. Sora and Co belong to Square Enix.

big don mega

i'm hoping that they relized a mobile cell phone game is a stupid idea and decided to make coded into an anime, that way people outside of japan can enjoy it

i'm hoping that they relized a mobile cell phone game is a stupid idea and decided to make coded into an anime, that way people outside of japan can enjoy it

Nah, I don't agree. I'd rather watch a decent looking game(that I can't get) on youtube than an anime.

Yeah, I think that an anime is a bad idea.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Disney only owns the Disney characters. Sora and Co belong to Square Enix.

Really? I thought Disney owned them.

Regardless, I'd love to see a KH TV show or anime, but I'd want both Disney and Square Enix to be involved. Their collaboration was what made the games so great in the first place, IMO.

rikus_dawn

I think it would be awsome just as long as they keep the same voice actors ecept kairi

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is because Tetsuya Nomura drew him that I believe Square Enix owns the character designs, while the IP itself is shared between the companies perhaps?

Also, game anime's range from 3-30 episodes, they arnt long 100-300 episode series'. They are ussually in ONE dvd set.

big don mega

It is because Tetsuya Nomura drew him that I believe Square Enix owns the character designs, while the IP itself is shared between the companies perhaps?

Also, game anime's range from 3-30 episodes, they arnt long 100-300 episode series'. They are ussually in ONE dvd set.

for the whole KH series 30 episodes would be good, but i just want coded in anime form. if that was over an hour, it would be dragging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back