• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horto12485

Awards
I honestly think i don't think Monsters Inc isn't confirmed yet for KH3 i would save Monsters Inc for a Future KH Game i think one Pixar World is okay.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I honestly think i don't think Monsters Inc isn't confirmed yet for KH3 i would save Monsters Inc for a Future KH Game i think one Pixar World is okay.
i dont think they should save monster inc for a future kh3 game when it most potinal story wise and world wise and nobody said it was confimed we just speualtion that it could be a world in kh3

Keke

Why wait for a future KH4 that might not even happen?

This is 100% fake still

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Lol lesbihonest, KH4 will happen. Disney is not gonna let that slip away when these games hella sell, especially since KH3 is gonna put the series back into a mainstream spotlight again.

But that being said, these screens could be fake or just early production. Remember when the first BBS English trailer dropped and we all thought it was fake because of the wooden acting? Cuz I do. This could be another situation like that.

But it probs is fake. Monsters Inc. seems like a choice I would expect much later in the series if only because there's a LOT more popular Pixar films to choose from.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the portraits all look pretty good, especially in the second photo when they aren’t fighting. just wanted to note the detail

@swoosh my theory is that monsters inc and it’s doors are the key to saving aqua, toy story is related to reuniting LW and terra while liberating the latter, and inside out could be the answer to waking ven- instead of riley’s mind, taking place within his heart.

notnow123487

Awards
the portraits all look pretty good, especially in the second photo when they aren’t fighting. just wanted to note the detail

@swoosh my theory is that monsters inc and it’s doors are the key to saving aqua, toy story is related to reuniting LW and terra while liberating the latter, and inside out could be the answer to waking ven- instead of riley’s mind, taking place within his heart.

Inside Out was way after they were finished picking worlds and will not be in this game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Inside Out was way after they were finished picking worlds and will not be in this game.
i never said it would be, although inside out only released 6 months after big hero 6. but please, you know when nomura stopped picking worlds. tetsuya be telling you and jared hester all the good shit

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
yowza, Sora's monster design really looks like shit.

Anyway I love this movie and I'd be glad to see it real in KH3. Definitely a little bummed out to see a world early as I didn't want to know any more worlds before diving into the game.

and with that, goodbye KHinsider!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yowza, Sora's monster design really looks like shit.

Anyway I love this movie and I'd be glad to see it real in KH3. Definitely a little bummed out to see a world early as I didn't want to know any more worlds before diving into the game.

and with that, goodbye KHinsider!
if i read you saying goodbye one more time and not actually leaving, imma be mad as hell

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
if i read you saying goodbye one more time and not actually leaving, imma be mad as hell

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah i just don't see the merit in seeing more stuff from a game I'm already going to purchase

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah i just don't see the merit in seeing more stuff from a game I'm already going to purchase
i was jk, if thats how you get more fun out of the game then more power to you. see you later space cowboy

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
The character models look in progress, but the environment looks superb. If it is false, I commend the person who made it.

kingsoraful

Awards
I mean it's Disney, they also never really made a lot of merch for KH even though people were thirsting for it, so that's why I'd believe that they are kinda hesitant with it.
But yes, that's another thing I had forgotten to mention, if we only have a few worlds to begin with (I forgot the number, 6-8 was it?) then that means a) some WILL be reserved for revisits of old worlds and some have to show new Disney worlds. That's why I personally believe 2 is really pushing it and it would make more sense to me to include one for now and wait for the reception.
Monsters Inc and Toy Story are definitely the best choices for Pixar worlds, there is no doubt about that.

Nope the number was less then KH2 So 10-11 total Disney worlds. They never said less then Kingdom Hearts so it's not less then 9 which was KH. We're looking at 5-6 more Disney worlds left to be revealed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The real question is who on these forums is the culprit.
The poster on Reset got the images in the most roundabout way

I am really not feeling the way that reporters are attributing this to me, so let me clarify this as much as I possibly can.

I run a shitty little discord server for the remaining users of a dead forum that I ran in the mid 2000s to present. It's a Crash Bandicoot server at its core but since there's not a lot of Crash stuff happening post-N.Sane Trilogy yet, it's mostly a shitposting server. One of our members came into one of our channels, and posted the three images. I did some quick research to see if it had spread to Era or any of the KH fansites yet. Noticing it had not, I asked the guy where they came from. He told me that he saw them on another server (or rather, he just said "I saw them somewhere else"). He went back and asked the ORIGINAL poster of the images where they come from. THAT person then told him "I got them from a friend who got them from an FTP server where they were quickly removed afterwards".

Person A Finds Them on FTP ---> Gives them to Person B ---> Person B posts them on a server ----> Person C (My Server's member) sees them and reposts them to MY server ----> I see them and post them to Era.

I'm like, the fifth layer down the ladder from the source. I am making no claims to this leak as a source or an insider of any kind. Thank you.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
How do you just "find" these things? You're telling me some dev or employee is sharing these files outside the company's file sharing software?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The poster on Reset got the images in the most roundabout way
3 images? that’s interesting, i thought there were only 2, now i am curious what that 3rd image may have been.

notnow123487

Awards
3 images? that’s interesting, i thought there were only 2, now i am curious what that 3rd image may have been.

It was just a screenshot of the frozen movie so he removed it from the post.

but anyways...

216nbj.jpg

ImVentus

Awards
Actually the more I think of it, the more obvious it is that Monsters Inc would be the next Pixar world decision.

Looking at both how Monsters Inc has been treated by Disney, it has been very popular. Appearing for Disney Infinity, Parade, lots of merchandise and the first inclusion in the Disney app Magic Kingdoms.

I can also see that Pixar would want to have a world where there are only monsters, which makes sense for Monsters Inc.

OZ mind

If this is real, and the Unversed return (in the first image) that means that Vanitas is returning as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back