• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think aga

Seems like Nintendo Power is pulling a bad joke, with that stuff.

It's probably, like, the new Mario or something. I don't know.

Apollo

Silver Member
Re: Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think aga

I kind of doubt it. I even hope it is not true, because I am not a wii fan. Though if it did come out on the wii I already have one!

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot

I doubt its coming out.
Maybe they're just referring to the three new games coming out? And thats what they meant by three?
Or another stretch, kh2fm in america? Though thats horribly unlikely too.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Even though this rumor is 99.9% false, I would die (and not in a good way) if KH3 came out for the Wii. The Wii is such a flimsy-ass console, made for people who don't take gaming seriously.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I take gaming seriously. =) I like my Wii the best!

But I have a 360 and am planning on getting a PS3 this year as well.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Oh. Sorry if I...erm, offended you there...

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)

There are many Games with a king, a big role of heart, and bla blahh....

I dont think that they reveal KH III. Its 1. too early, 2. nonsense. This would be a very stupid decision by Square. The Wii has a more differing controller as the PS2, and so far, it would change the usual KH gameplay. And Nomura already said they want to hold this game feeling..

I think they reveal Fire Emblem or something like that..

RikusGaurdian

Thats a very creative way to hint at a KH3 for a Wii.

Nintendo Power is very reliable, but I don't see it being true without an official announcement from Square.

ShadowKazemaru

I have a feeling it's something else it's proboly something for a new Zelda game the cover looks alot like the Master Sword I remember the Zelda WindWaker AF joke that was a bit cruel but funny at the same time.

However if it is KH3 that would be pretty cool to hear though I would be pissed if it was only for the Wii

shadow1111111

Ansem827, I own a Wii and I happen to take gaming VERY seriously. Do not assume that your opinion on the Wii is shared by everyone.
But I digress...

It's hard for me to take this seriously because they keep saying "just kidding". And the sword in the background is obviously hinting at something, but what? It wouldn't be the Master Sword because the handle is not shaped right.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

Probably that Castlevania fighting crap.

EDIT: Oh, and who says it can't be something on 358/2 Days?

RikusGaurdian

Probably that Castlevania fighting crap.

EDIT: Oh, and who says it can't be something on 358/2 Days?

Thats true. If you disregard the Mother 3 joke, it could still mean 358/2 Days.
Nice find!

I have a feeling it's something else it's proboly something for a new Zelda game the cover looks alot like the Master Sword I remember the Zelda WindWaker AF joke that was a bit cruel but funny at the same time.

However if it is KH3 that would be pretty cool to hear though I would be pissed if it was only for the Wii

This could also be true, I was also thinking its a bit odd they'd put a picture of a sword there if it was a hint for Kingdom Hearts.

torii~

Could be mario xD Kingdom(mushroom) Heart(peach/hearts :L)

I also am one of those people who take gaming VERY seriously and the wii is also my favourite. Although i would hate to see KH on it. It just wouldnt work and it would lose the KH feel which was the only reason that KHII didnt fail.

deepdive

Website
thefenrir.deviantart.com

Mother 3 is an actual game by the way...

Although I have no idea what they're doing with the 'just kidding', besides wouldn't one wonder why NINTENDO would be announcing a SQUARE-ENIX title. I think it only makes sense that they'd be announcing a title that's first party.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I really think that, if anything, they're talking about the three new Kingdom Hearts titles, not Kingdom Hearts 3. It's too early to really give out information about that game. Though it would seem strange for them to be promoting a PSP game. Maybe they'll just focus on 358/2 Days, especially if it's being released this year.

Or maybe they won't talk about it at all. But I hope they do; it'd be nice to read an article about Kingdom Hearts that doesn't have to be translated first!

yugi300

Interesting rumor lolz!!!!!!!!

Sexy Angel

Is nintendo power leaning toward a Wii release for this riddle, or a Nintendo DS one? Some people think that the KH going onto the DS will be Kingdom Hearts 3

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

Seems Real, or Fake. If it was fake, the company would probably get bad reputation, and possibly money loss.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

yeah.. the "just kidding" part seems to give it away.

i really hope it isn't, actually. i would rather have kingdom hearts 3 be able to utilize the graphics capabilities of the PS3, instead of the gameplay of the wiimote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back