• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Re: Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think aga

The thing I find quite curious is... I havent been able to find this anywhere else.... ONLY on KHI

Who actually has the Nintendo Power magazine and can like... show us more of it? because... no... this is weird...

mike12

Re: Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think aga

maybe their remaking a previous kh game for the wii :glare:
or maybe suggesting the ds kh game, just assuming.
Who knows

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

It does seem kind of weird that this would be a joke. I mean, why joke about Kingdom Hearts? It's not like it's that popular with the Nintendo crowd.

Lexeon

I wouldn't want any KH titles on the Wii. I'd rather have it the way it is now.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Mother 3 is an actual game by the way...

Although I have no idea what they're doing with the 'just kidding', besides wouldn't one wonder why NINTENDO would be announcing a SQUARE-ENIX title. I think it only makes sense that they'd be announcing a title that's first party.

Nintendo Power gets exclusive stories on third-party titles quite often, the magazine is about anything coming to a Nintendo console. In the very issue with the cryptic message, Nintendo Power broke the story on Capcom's Megaman 9 being for the Wii, and a new Castlevania from Konami for the Wii.

Lately Nintendo Power has been getting info on huge third-party titles for the DS and Wii almost monthly, and yes, they always hide the hints in some kind of crpytic message. In May they had a "hidden in the moon" message (Cryptic Nintendo Moon Riddle Hides Secrets?) that they were hinting about before they revealed "Order of Ecclesia" for the DS.

I don't quite see how it's "too early" for there to be an announcement regarding that a Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development. KH2 was announced in 2004, 2 years after Kh1 came out, and it's now almost 2.5 years since KH2 was released. With 358/2 Days and KH: Coded to be released this year, announcing the continuation just as they release makes perfect sense: give the fans something to play, and at the same time announce what they have to look forward to.

Regardless, what this most likely is, if at all related to Kingdom Hearts, is that Nintendo Power is going to be the first publication to reveal details on the North American release of 358/2 Days, probably showing off some screenshots of how the English translation is going, general story/gameplay details, some impressions if they've got ahold of a playable version, and possibly a ballpark estimate of the release date for NA.

Last edited:

boo_shoe2000

oh crap........can't wait..........must find out SECRET!!!!!!!

flipboitamidles

Couldn't it just be 358/2 Days? It's the only announced KH game for a Nintendo product. The 3 probably means the 3 in 358/2 days.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

I know I don't have the Wii and all yet but it's very possible that the KH3 is definately a rumor, I mean I haven't heard much about it other then it's "possible" but I doubt it, it's coming.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

The "3" is not related to the riddle at all, guys, Mother 3 is an actual game, it's a Nintendo franchise that a lot of people are always hoping to be announced, Nintendo Power was just making a joke about that.

So, the clues to the riddle are "king" and "heart", "3" is not related in any way.

XultimaFenrir

Kingdom Hearts 3 for the wii would be the worst thing that can possibly happen to the franchise, can you imagine swinging around that piece of plastic, plus in order to have new and more worlds in total the franchise needs a lot of space only given by blu-ray. The graphics are not something that necessarily need to get better, i for one enjoy the current graphics. The only thing that the game needs now is, most importantly is:

1: Story Expansion
2: More worlds in total
3: More FF characters IMO
4: More limits and drives
5: Better graphics for the hardcore
6: More keychains, they're always cool

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

TMM, I agree with everything in your first post, phenominally well spoken.

However, Mother 3 being a joke because they said "just kidding", they also said the exact same thing for king and heart.

I believe its that "King Story" game for Wii.

The thing I find quite curious is... I havent been able to find this anywhere else.... ONLY on KHI

Who actually has the Nintendo Power magazine and can like... show us more of it? because... no... this is weird...

It's been on Neogaf and Gonintendo, two very reputable sites.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com

its fake, cause if it was true, than not only would i need a PSP, but also a stupid Wii.... luckly there;s no change of a 360 exclusive KH EVER....

yugi300

Thanks for pointing this out I don't have a wii so this would suck to here unless they made it third party only PS3 and WII I don't think I would wan't Xbox360 to steal another game away sory xbox fans don't flame me!!!!!!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

However, Mother 3 being a joke because they said "just kidding", they also said the exact same thing for king and heart.

It's sorta confusing, but in the end the "King" and "Heart" are the legitimate clues. It's like this:

This coffee is hot
Just kidding, it's cold.
Just kidding.

What temperature is the coffee? It's hot.

Kingdom Hearts 3 for the wii would be the worst thing that can possibly happen to the franchise, can you imagine swinging around that piece of plastic

"can you imagine just pressing buttons on that piece of plastic"

See look, I can dismiss regular controllers too.

plus in order to have new and more worlds in total the franchise needs a lot of space only given by blu-ray.

Kingdom hearts 2 was on a 2GB DVD, the Wii has dual layered DVDs with space up to 9GBs

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com

I don't believe in this... seriously, I would be believe in a Japan magazine then this. Beside, is too early that they tell us this! The other game haven't come out yet and not even FFXIII we don't know what day it would come :unsure: I believe they mention another game... Zelda? *random thought*

captzakksparrow

did any of you geniuses think that it may be 358/2 since 358 starts with a 3

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright

Nitendo Power are just lying. As it does say Normura never mention KH3. Nitendo is probaly is losing customers so they are getting something out to get more readers. In other words a marketing Campaign. Lets put it this way a smaller version of the Presidential Election.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Nitendo Power are just lying. As it does say Normura never mention KH3. Nitendo is probaly is losing customers so they are getting something out to get more readers. In other words a marketing Campaign. Lets put it this way a smaller version of the Presidential Election.

Nintendo Power is not lying, at no point in this page do they mention that this is for certain about Kingdom Hearts, all they're doing is giving a hint of what their next issue about. The fact that this may allude to Kingdom Hearts is fan speculation, Nintendo Power never said this was about Kingdom Hearts, KHInsider is simply reporting that the clue they gave may be talking about a Kingdom hearts game.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

It could be Fire Emblem, cuz the sword looks like it could be from that. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
did any of you geniuses think that it may be 358/2 since 358 starts with a 3
They've already announced it in Nintendo Power, but idk. Who knows.
Best just wait and see

A

Audo

lol they were making a joke at the KH rumours when they said "It has a lot of heart, just kidding". So, don't bother putting much thought into this rumor, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back