• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor: Nomura wants the last battle to be on the ps3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
According to 2chan in the recent Famitsu interview with Nomura about KH 1.5 HD ReMIX, he mentions that he wants people to prepare for the final battle coming to PS3 with the HD ReMIX games. therefore, it seems like KHIII is still coming to PS3. This means that there's no way that Versus XIII is going to be on PS4 as Nomura said in the past that he wants to use the same engine for Versus XIII to make KHIII as it will speed up development.

Here's the source on the Nomura quote:
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1363149330/346

そうそう^^;;

野村さんインタビューはKH関連だけでほかは^^^;;;;;

PS3の
KHHDのダミパケに必要HDD容量 10.9MBて変に半端なすうじだけど
誤植じゃないよおね?

野村さん
KHは長いシリーズになってるので始めての方やナンバリングしかやってない人に
これを機会にプレイしていただけるとうれしい

そして

来るべき最終決戦をなるべく多くの方と迎えられればと思っています
Google transle says:
Oh yeah ^ ^;

Related only interview Mr. KH Nomura other ^ ^ ^;;;;

For PS3
But strangely odd number 10.9MB Te capacity of HDD need to Damipake KHHD
I'm not your typo?

Mr. Nomura
To those who have not done the first time and those KH numbering only because it will be a long series
I'm glad to play and you can take this opportunity to

And

I think many people as possible should be greeted with the final battle coming.

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Re: Rumor: Noumea wants the last battle to be on the ps3

who is noumea

SORA619

Awards
I rally want to see the last battle on PS3. I bought a PS3 mostly for Versus and KHIII. I don't have the munny to spend for a PS4. Come on Nomura. PS3=more sales

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I am not confirming anything, just speculating. I want to believe that this rumor has the decency to pass true due to publishing contacts and history of the series being only released as a physical copy.

I don't fully understand the contracts between Sony, Disney, Square Enix and Co., nor understand what new terms will stand if Kingdom Hearts III is announced for the PS4 using Gaikai's service. I think it's a bit too early to predict a accurate forecast at the moment in time until more information is released either from Sony Computer Entertainment or Square Enix when it's time to announce Kingdom Hearts III.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I am not confirming anything, just speculating. I want to believe that this rumor has the decency to pass true due to publishing contacts and history of the series being only released as a physical copy.

I don't fully understand the contracts between Sony, Disney, Square Enix and Co., nor understand what new terms will stand if Kingdom Hearts III is announced for the PS4 using Gaikai's service. I think it's a bit too early to predict a accurate forecast at the moment in time until more information is released either from Sony Computer Entertainment or Square Enix when it's time to announce Kingdom Hearts III.

Well, Nomura did say more than once that he wants to release KH III on the current gen and just because Sony decides to start the PS4 it does not mean the PS3 is suddenly shut down or there are no more games released for it.
For this, the chances of this being true aren't that small, also considering the HD Remasters are also on PS3 and Nomura wants to bring the series as complete as possible on one console.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, until we get out hands on the full interview, can't really confirm or deny this. Good thread though :)

Megavoltage

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3 on the PS3. Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix on the PS4.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Well, Nomura did say more than once that he wants to release KH III on the current gen and just because Sony decides to start the PS4 it does not mean the PS3 is suddenly shut down or there are no more games released for it.
For this, the chances of this being true aren't that small, also considering the HD Remasters are also on PS3 and Nomura wants to bring the series as complete as possible on one console.

I think it's highly important to know that saying what you want isn't always what you're going to get. Especially when you have contracts superseding your business plans or ideas.

Will a new terms of agreement be met between all the parties including Gaikai (now under SCE's house) for the PS4 if Sony plans to establish a completely digital library for Sony branded games? It just seems too soon because not enough information exists about the PlayStation 4.

Last edited:

Swednapper

I will buy it either if it comes for the PS3 or PS4. But I think releasing it only for the PS3 is a bad idea. Why? because it would probably be a system seller and that would probably boost Square's sales in the future.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Let's hope there's no repeat of the Type-0 problem where it doesn't get localized because of a largely obsolete system.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Let's hope there's no repeat of the Type-0 problem where it doesn't get localized because of a largely obsolete system.

The two situations aren't even remotely similar though.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Roxas x Stick! My second true pairing now in HD! ~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back