• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horto12485

Awards
Neo-renaissance movies are now considered classics? well, whatever floats your boat.

Eh, Winnie the Pooh is definitely confirmed to return so there's your classic Disney world right there. All jokes aside, I'm warming up to the prospect of The Jungle Book now.

And in regards to the female member, wouldn't an adult Strelitzia be a more fitting candidate? she's named after a plant that resides in Africa and India?

http://www.indiaplants.com/plant-details.php?x=BNDbClp+ePg=

Come on everyone including me Wants Both Treasure Planet and Jungle Book in Kingdom Hearts III but you guys just want to say No not going to happen but it's got to happen cause two of these Movies have a chance for this game. Cause i like Treasure Planet (The Story, The Characters, Music and the Setting).

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Come on everyone including me Wants Both Treasure Planet and Jungle Book in Kingdom Hearts III but you guys just want to say No not going to happen but it's got to happen cause two of these Movies have a chance for this game. Cause i like Treasure Planet (The Story, The Characters, Music and the Setting).

Where did I say no to Treasure Planet?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Everyone wants those in Kingdom Hearts III? I don't want either of them.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I just want those movies as long as they don't stray too far from their source. I want Monsters Inc to have Randall, Roz and Waternoose since they have pretty much been essential to the franchise. I want Sora to not be a human in the Jungle Book yet still have access to his forms, commands, and flow motion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So the Strelitzia flower is native to India? Well now we know her connection to Jungle Book lol.

It probably will be Strelitzia the more I think of it. If it was Larxene the leak would probably have just said it instead of being ambigious.

kingsoraful

Awards
Well the post is gone. So I think it's probably fake but I'd love The jungle Book in KH 3.

ImVentus

Awards
Strelitzia flower is as said, native to South Africa.

What if it was Xion that was the Organization member?
but then again. How would that work?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If the Gummi Ship segments are going open-world, then Treasure Planet would sort of make sense to be in KH3. Open-world is the natural evolution of the Gummi Ship missions from KH2´s segment.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If the Gummi Ship segments are going open-world, then Treasure Planet would sort of make sense to be in KH3. Open-world is the natural evolution of the Gummi Ship missions from KH2´s segment.

This. I’ve said it a few times but Treasure Planet would be excellent to integrate into Gummi Ship segments mixed with traditional gameplay when aboard the Legacy and on Treasure Planet itself. Just split it up into segments throughout the game. That way those not as interested in it (due to it not being a major Disney title like the other worlds so far) won’t be bogged down by it being a whole world to get through at once. It will make the time in the gummi ship feel more relevant too by adding Disney elements.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
This. I’ve said it a few times but Treasure Planet would be excellent to integrate into Gummi Ship segments mixed with traditional gameplay when aboard the Legacy and on Treasure Planet itself. Just split it up into segments throughout the game. That way those not as interested in it (due to it not being a major Disney title like the other worlds so far) won’t be bogged down by it being a whole world to get through at once. It will make the time in the gummi ship feel more relevant too by adding Disney elements.

This would be interesting. Making it work like Winnie the Pooh.

Kh3 2018

No I don't want it either referring to ranma's post I don't want treasure planet or jungle book I would much rather have pirates 2/3 and tangled is very similar to the jungle look in the trailer to me

WhinyAcademic

Awards
I’d love to have Jungle Book in, and I really want a Shere Khan Boss battle. Also if they’re going to have King Louie, he’s going to have to be based off of the Christopher Walker incarnation due to the whole Louis Prima embargo and all. I wouldn’t care honestly, I’d take it, but I’m sure that having 2016 Louie with the 1967 cast will put off some.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I’d love to have Jungle Book in, and I really want a Shere Khan Boss battle. Also if they’re going to have King Louie, he’s going to have to be based off of the Christopher Walker incarnation due to the whole Louis Prima embargo and all. I wouldn’t care honestly, I’d take it, but I’m sure that having 2016 Louie with the 1967 cast will put off some.

That makes no sense, just because Louis Prima was the inspiration for King Louie doesn't mean that he can no longer be used due to likeness. He's an animated character, and said animated character is owned by Disney and Disney Animation.

At this point, I can't wait for April 14th. Big things are going to happen, I can feel it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back