• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwinterj

Seems legit to me and the list of worlds seems legit too although probably incomplete given the fact this information was taken from 2015 apparently and won't be everything. I'm still hoping for a Jungle Book world.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Seems legit to me and the list of worlds seems legit too although probably incomplete given the fact this information was taken from 2015 apparently and won't be everything. I'm still hoping for a Jungle Book world.
Yeah, I've heard this is from a 2015 build as well. Hmmm, then who knows how much more they've added in last year and this year.

notnow123487

Awards
Yeah, I've heard this is from a 2015 build as well. Hmmm, then who knows how much more they've added in last year and this year.

How do we know it was 2015? I thought it was a build from earlier this year. At least the monster inc pics.

Phantom

I hope this is true. I loved Monsters, Inc. as a kid.

Goofy looks a bit disturbing, though.

Scorpio

If these screenshots are in fact real, I'm most curious to find out how SDG turning into monsters factors into their presence in this setting. For the longest time, I was certain that, should Monsters Inc be included in a KH game, the three would instead be dressed up in shabby costumes like Boo's from the movie (Or at least Sora, as I suppose Donald and Goofy could pass as monsters in Monstropolis. That might provide to be an amusing in-joke, like Frollo mistaking Sora as a gypsy in La Cité des Cloches).
Speaking of in-jokes, if this is real, then Square missed a huge opportunity here for Monster Sora to resemble his lion boy concept art design:
can-you-recognize-these-famous-video-game-characters-from-their-early-concept-designs.jpg

[h=3][/h]

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
If these screenshots are in fact real, I'm most curious to find out how SDG turning into monsters factors into their presence in this setting. For the longest time, I was certain that, should Monsters Inc be included in a KH game, the three would instead be dressed up in shabby costumes like Boo's from the movie (Or at least Sora, as I suppose Donald and Goofy could pass as monsters in Monstropolis. That might provide to be an amusing in-joke, like Frollo mistaking Sora as a gypsy in La Cité des Cloches).
Speaking of in-jokes, if this is real, then Square missed a huge opportunity here for Monster Sora to resemble his lion boy concept art design:
can-you-recognize-these-famous-video-game-characters-from-their-early-concept-designs.jpg

It really doesn't match the aesthetic of Monster's Inc at all though, I assume these were designed by someone at Pixar again like the Toy Story forms.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If these screenshots are in fact real, I'm most curious to find out how SDG turning into monsters factors into their presence in this setting. For the longest time, I was certain that, should Monsters Inc be included in a KH game, the three would instead be dressed up in shabby costumes like Boo's from the movie
It’s hard to tell because he is at a distance and hard to see, but it looks like Goofy has a zipper going down his front which might suggest that they are wearing costumes.

ghostwarmen

Awards
It’s hard to tell because he is at a distance and hard to see, but it looks like Goofy has a zipper going down his front which might suggest that they are wearing costumes.
Good to know I wasn't the only one that noticed that strange line in front of Goofy. Wouldn't be surprising if they were, since it would be similar to how Boo wore a costume.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I guess I'm curious how they see though then lol. Like Goofy's creepy eyes seemed flush to his face and aren't the same shape as his real eyes ha. Maybe suspension of disbelief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back