• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostwarmen

Awards
There's always a chance for a sequel. Could explain Boo missing the outfit. But that's just a thought.
It's very possible they just had not made Boo in her outfit yet at the time these screens were taken way back when. I can't say for sure, but this world seems to be following movie plot, and I think it would work well.

ImVentus

Awards
It's very possible they just had not made Boo in her outfit yet at the time these screens were taken way back when. I can't say for sure, but this world seems to be following movie plot, and I think it would work well.

That could be possible.
I wouldn't mind if they follow the movie plot.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So like, for real though, these screenshots just further the thing where I think even the recent trailers/builds we have seen the party members do like literally nothing lol. I got into a discussion on Twitter where someone was like "Oh well bare in mind thats always been true in this series" and I'm like? So I know y'all joke, but you guys know the party members in KH1 did lots of damage and had useful abilities right? Lol

Like KH2 made them weak af minus their limits, but I think some people seem to remember that as "the whole series" which bums me out. I do hope we can have something where they do decent damage again, the fact we will be having 6 or 7 members potentially though really worries me they will make them crappy again. It seems like such a waste, I get Sora being powerful is nice since we play as him but I like my party members being useful as well. I'm hoping the number of heartless can help offset the number of party members and they can still do decent damage without it being too easy.

I disagree, I think this is one of the worlds where it follows the movie's narrative. All signs point to that. If it was an original story, Boo wouldn't have been present.

Does the factory ever catch on fire like that? I really don't remember that happening at all, and it made me think its not the original plot. Also idk, I still have hope both this and Tangled could just be based on the main movie, but still have plenty of differences like KH1 or the more original KH2 worlds.

Last edited:

SomeKHFan

Awards
There's one thing I've noticed with the Screenshots.

.....There are 13 of them 0.0

nintendo

proof its from XAC. they had builds to games unknown with there stamp

i have more data frm the server but i culdnt get a lot

Last edited by a moderator:

nintendo

the stuff i pulled was frm 2017 on the game frm various points in develpement anywhere i coould find a jpg i gt it but it missed pngs woops

nintendo

its real the IP got shut down one day after the first were posted. i shwed them to people in nvember

Aramagon

Awards
i ment that said wrng thing
So, the first person who posted the two images also posted a Frozen one, but it was just an image from the movie itself. Were you the one who found that image too? That's the only one you could get, I suppose? There was no pictures of it from the actual game?

nintendo

no there wasnt the were just wrking on areaA to C all i have from frozen is a house

Last edited by a moderator:

nintendo

no i didnt get much nly have a netbook
i downloaded other stuff not about frozen. thats all i have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back