• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Forum member nintendo has shared another batch of screenshots of a Monsters Inc. world in KINGDOM HEARTS 3, presumably taken from an older developer build of the game. These unverified screenshots show off the inclusion of Boo, as well as new locations such as the Door Vault.

What are your thoughts about the rumor now that more images have emerged? Do you believe it's real, or that it's still an elaborate hoax? 

Let us know on our forums!

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Zexiroth15

Now I probably haven’t seen all the screen shots of kh3 but if these are real is Vanitas showing up? Cause in one of the screenshots they show an Unversed.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Environments look a little dull but there isn't much you can do.

At least it's not as bad as port royal.

Still...i have a little of a hard time believing someone would fake this now. It would be pretty funny if this was just a scrapped world someone got footage of.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've always been on team real, and this just cements it. I really doubt anyone would go to the struggle of creating new designs for Donald, Goofy, and Sora, as well as create Sulley, Mike, and Boo just for a hoax. Add into that creating the new Unversed and bringing in Floods and Fire Cores, with four new environments.... if this is a fake then this person has waaaay too much time on their hands.

Environments look a little dull but there isn't much you can do.
You can tell that at the time of this build, the environments were really unfinished.

08.jpg

Hopefully it looks more full and finished when it's officially revealed.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I've always been on team real, and this just cements it. I really doubt anyone would go to the struggle of creating new designs for Donald, Goofy, and Sora, as well as create Sulley, Mike, and Boo just for a hoax. Add into that creating the new Unversed and bringing in Floods and Fire Cores, with four new environments.... if this is a fake then this person has waaaay too much time on their hands.
i hope that person that leaking doesnt get in trouble or worse fired

ImVentus

Awards
This should give enough reasons to believe it to be real or in early stages of work.
Ive noticed they hide Sora's face though maybe cause it's too early to see.

I mean why waste someones time to build so many locations, models and effects. Then they could make their own MI world.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
"But the Rayman fake... anybody can Photoshop".

Man, whoever even assumed that these were fake to begin with were really lying to themselves. Again, Kingdom Hearts III assets have not been publicly released, how can you fake this?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

You can tell that at the time of this build, the environments were really unfinished.

Hopefully it looks more full and finished when it's officially revealed.
Oh i meant more aesthetically. The factory wasn't anything special, was just a normal looking factory. Now that i think about it monsters inc is a good replacement for Halloween town in the sense instead of using it again they now have another world Sora can become a monster.

ImVentus

Awards
If Monsters Inc do appear, then they might actually change some aspects to been seen here. Like Sora getting a different outfit, Sulley's fur and etc.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
"But the Rayman fake... anybody can Photoshop".

Man, whoever even assumed that these were fake to begin with were really lying to themselves. Again, Kingdom Hearts III assets have not been publicly released, how can you fake this?
Oh man, someone tried to make a point that anyone can create a leak but their example was the worst thing I had ever seen.

Instead of mimicking the content that leaked, five full character models, two enemy models, an area with lighting and reflections.... they just created a mock up of text. It was the worst way someone could try to make a point.

mKN87jWFtsCIt7LXXNhbefTmpb2WPJr-hSdLjR7DDbA.jpg

mKN87jWFtsCIt7LXXNhbefTmpb2WPJr-hSdLjR7DDbA.jpg
Edit: found it
rlAhAbn.jpg

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, with these, I also believe that this has to be real. There's no way someone would waste their time doing all of this.
That being said though… Goofy's face looks atrocious.
iOoWquJ.jpg

Sora's design is okay. I like Donald's.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I think Goofy looks funny enough. It's all about weird looking monsters in this world, and if that fits any character, its Gooby. I think he and Dolan look amazing, Sora is alright as well.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think Goofy looks funny enough. It's all about weird looking monsters in this world, and if that fits any character, its Gooby. I think he and Dolan look amazing, Sora is alright as well.
I don't know what it is about Goofy, maybe it's the eyes, but something's weird about him. I guess it does fit into the world tho

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Man, if this is real it's a loss for me.
I don't really like any of the designs and this is the ugliest Sora I've ever seen.

I loved when I was controlling a boy exploring worlds and not a shapeshifter chameleon.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Donald is using fire against fire enemies, it’s real

Tiasany

okay these got to be from an old bulid no way somebody can do this

Well yeah, this is just for development purposes. The end result will be much more polished. This is just the beta version. I thought that was obvious tbh :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Donald is using fire against fire enemies, it’s real

Obviously.
Buuut I'm hoping we'll be able to equip his abilities again so that its the player's fault if he does...at least partly xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back