• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendo

there was on references to the` mvie
might nt even be wrth it

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Well regardless, I think it has to be real now. I don't know how anyone could have enough time or energy to do ALL of this just for it to be a hoax. They would have to be excellent at making models and environments, or just be godly when it comes to photoshop. But, like others have pointed out, why the heck hasn't Square or Disney attempted to take these down yet if they are real? Maybe because they're from an old build? I was on team believer before, and now I am even more, but this whole thing is just bizarre.

nintendo

heres why i believe it
xpec entertainment helped make FF XV which square enix made
so they were also helping with Kh3
there arts center XAC did this i think.

or something

Aramagon

Awards
there was on references to the` mvie
might nt even be wrth it
Interesting... it looks like they're going to recreate the final portion of the movie, with the frozen ships and such. Hans boss battle in that arena, maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo_

Awards
Fake I did this and the person that posted the images at least kept his word
What did you mean by this?

It's looking more and more real, except all this is giving me a headache so it's more bad than good; I feel like I am being spoken to in riddles.

Neo_

Awards
Wait so was Frozen hinted in those images? I am so lost right now.
I'm in the same boat as you, but I believe on the same server they were sharing the Monsters Inc. images were shots from the Frozen movie as reference points for a world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm in the same boat as you, but I believe on the same server they were sharing the Monsters Inc. images were shots from the Frozen movie as reference points for a world.

OMG. If that's the case then I wonder how many more worlds will be leaked?

Keke

Why i have this feeling that Finding Nemo is more likely to be in KH3 now?

Neo_

Awards
Why i have this feeling that Finding Nemo is more likely to be in KH3 now?
What? If anything it should be less likely now so there isn't an overpopulation of Pixar worlds.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
*ears perk up*

Now I don't really care for many movies, but the only reason I'd want something like Frozen is to have a full Ice world in KH.
If this is what we're getting from this, I might get some resemblance of hype.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
so wait, first we have rumors of Monsters INC, now they're saying that Frozen will be in KH3 as well?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
so wait, first we have rumors of Monsters INC, now they're saying that Frozen will be in KH3 as well?

Nothing is confirmed. The frozen images would be used as reference for creating the overworld. Big "if" because as I said, nothing is confirmed.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Apparently some screenshots were posted hinting at a Frozen world. I have no idea what to make of any of this and hope someone clears this up.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

Basically yes. There are no pictures of an actual Frozen world, but shots and conceptual art for the movie, implying they are using them as reference for a Frozen world. Of course nothing is confirmed until Disney and Square confirm it themselves.

Even though it's painfully obvious that we were going to get a Frozen world from the start because both Japan and the West are obsessed with Frozen even to this day.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Today has certainly been interesting. If all of this turns out to be true, we just got two new worlds.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I like this and hope it's real.

Also agreeing with others in that I hope this is a KH1 style world, like Deep Jungle: Disney plot framing deeper KH mythos. Considering all the ways this could work on a character level, especially with Boo; Sora and co. gain something from seeing the monsters reconcile their fear of children with the revelation that they aren't actually dangerous. I wonder what~.

nintendo

Basically yes. There are no pictures of an actual Frozen world, but shots and conceptual art for the movie, implying they are using them as reference for a Frozen world. Of course nothing is confirmed until Disney and Square confirm it themselves.

Even though it's painfully obvious that we were going to get a Frozen world from the start because both Japan and the West are obsessed with Frozen even to this day.
There will be frozen I know there will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back