• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► RUMOR: KINGDOM HEARTS PS4 Collection Mega XL Bundle coming November 2017

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

European video game publisher Koch Media and Amazon Germany have updated with listings for a KINGDOM HEARTS PS4 Collection for release on November 24, 2017.The pages describe this collection as a "Mega XL Bundle" and will include KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue together in one convenient package for 69,99€.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Thanks to Tony at JPgames.de for the tip!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so this for last chance for people who dont have it yet since kh3 out next year it almost they asking us to get it before kh3 releses

Muke

whatever
Awards
I dunno, do we really need this? I mean of course this doesn't really harm anybody, just feels weird they'd do this. I also wonder: will this just be a box with both games, or will this again be a new CD with ALL the games? Kinda like a 1.5+2.5+2.8?

Edit: nvm, just looked at the pic. It's both games seperately

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I dunno, do we really need this? I mean of course this doesn't really harm anybody, just feels weird they'd do this. I also wonder: will this just be a box with both games, or will this again be a new CD with ALL the games? Kinda like a 1.5+2.5+2.8?
muke i think it as a last chance gift before kh3 comes out

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I was wondering if they'd do this. I was expecting it to release next year though, right before KH3. Regardless, the idea of buying the entire series (barring KHUX) in a single package is nuts to think about as a long-time fan.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I guess it's fine since it's just a repackaging of both games, but it seems a little unnecessary. They're already both available on store shelves for a cheaper price than the bundle, so the only people this is for is unaware consumers.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The description itself is nothing new, it's just the 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 descriptions copypasted, since it says "for the first time on the PS4".

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
...Interesting (if true).
I share Muke's perplexity about the usefulness of such a bundle, then again I still don't have the 1.5 + 2.5 collection myself.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
And here I thought that they did all they could to exploit the HD Remasters. This is such a Square Enix thing to do.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
dont worry guys, i’m sure it’ll have exclusive content that’s neccesary to understand III’s story.

Muke

whatever
Awards
dont worry guys, i’m sure it’ll have exclusive content that’s neccesary to understand III’s story.
I mean, technically yes? All of the games are necessary to understand KH3's story. I know what you mean though, and no, there won't be any new content in this, that's for sure. Except maybe a new ending that's a teaser for KH3 (like 1.5's ending was a teaser for 2.5)

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
What if they do have something planned tho and they "fixed" DDD and 0.2 by adding more plot-relevant secret bosses

A man can dream

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uh, yeah, so, to get back to the topic:

I'll be honest: If I see even the smallest kind of reason to buy this (even if it's only a pretty box), then I'm sold. It's KH so I can't resist.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess it's fine since it's just a repackaging of both games, but it seems a little unnecessary. They're already both available on store shelves for a cheaper price than the bundle, so the only people this is for is unaware consumers.

New SKUs for the holiday season always look better on sales reports compared to old ones, too.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll probably be getting this because I predicted it could happen and neglected buying 1.5+2.5 for this very reason (I was actually waiting for a KH3 bundle)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'll probably be getting this because I predicted it could happen and neglected buying 1.5+2.5 for this very reason (I was actually waiting for a KH3 bundle)
i would guess a kh3 bundle would be 2019 though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back