• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUMOR: Fantasia confirmed by PlayStation Magazine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'm curious as to how the writer for this summary would have gotten their information. Do they speak to a rep at SE/Disney? Have access to promotional materials that aren't public yet? Just know somebody who knows somebody? This isn't like a full-fledged article or interview, so if none of these things are true and they just cobbled together information from Wikipedia and Google and hammered out a paragraph I could see mistakes being made.

Doesn't mean I don't want it to be true though. Fantasia represents so many of the stylistic choices I want the series to return to. I do wonder how it'll be made to fit the plot, but where there's a will there's a way.

I also don't think Riku's going to be the other playable character, but that his narrative will run concurrently with Sora's and we'll see bits and pieces of it just like we did in KH1. I don't think Nomura's planning for the other playable character to be regularly playable, but to have select portions of the game developed specifically with them in mind (like Roxas in KH2). That's just the impression I have.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If they do use 2000, what segments do you want to appear? Personally I think the "Rhapsody in Blue" one would be perfect for a world.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
If they do use 2000, what segments do you want to appear? Personally I think the "Rhapsody in Blue" one would be perfect for a world.

Never actually seen the entire film. So I'm still voting for a Firebird boss fight. It's funny I can never sit down and watch Fantasia from beginning to end. Just clips.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh wow, there was already a thread on this.

Well, we coincidentally bought the magazine ourselves and made an official news report so please continue the discussion over there!

Alpha Baymax, you know the rules as well. If there is a piece of information that might seem news worthy, contact a staff member first. No one on staff knew about this thread and it just makes things messy when we have to close threads due to how our system works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back